ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Toshiba America Business Solutions in collaboration with Panther Industries today announced the upcoming availability of an affordable, print and apply system at MODEX 2018 being held at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta. The print and apply system – being previewed at booth B2652 throughout the April 9-12 event – couples Toshiba’s B-EX4T1 and B-EX4T2 thermal barcode printers with Panther Industries’ Shadow automated labeling system to power key applications for today’s supply chain and logistics professionals.
The print and apply system enhances operational efficiency by printing and applying labels on-demand with high accuracy. Easily integrated with scale heads, barcode scanners, warehouse management systems and enterprise resource planning systems, the product streamlines virtually any labeling application. Warehouse and distribution center professionals have the option to install the print and apply system on a tabletop or a stand adjacent to a conveyor for top and side labeling.
Featuring Toshiba’s proprietary Ribbon Save1 technology, the print and apply system optimizes ribbon consumption while reducing waste. A large-capacity ribbon (up to 800 meters) reduces the need for frequent media replacement. The dual motor improves media handling and assures the creation of scannable labels. Toshiba’s printheads are also backed by an industry-best three-million linear-inch warranty.
“Our collaboration with Panther Industries outfits our supply chain and logistics clients with a high-performance print and apply system at an affordable price point,” said Bill Melo, Toshiba America Business Solutions chief marketing executive. “Joining forces to deliver a competitive print and apply system will enable warehouse and distribution centers to operate more efficiently, accurately and affordably.”
“Starting with the Toshiba B-EX series printers on our Shadow Print and Apply System, Panther and Toshiba will be partnering together to bring new and innovative solutions to the material handling industry,” said Christian Dow, president at Panther Industries. “We are looking forward to growing this partnership together.”
In addition to previewing the Toshiba and Panther system, MODEX attendees will receive an overview of Toshiba’s other signature thermal barcode print technology. Toshiba’s industrial (B-EX6 series), ruggedized portable (B-FP3 series) and double-sided 2ST™2 direct thermal (DB-EA4D) printers are all designed to support the rigorous and high-production labeling output supply chain and logistics professionals demand.
For more information about Toshiba products, or to locate an authorized Toshiba reseller in your area, visit www.business.toshiba.com.
1. Toshiba’s Ribbon Save is only available within the B-EX4T1 model.
2. 2ST is a registered trademark of NCR Corporation.
- RFID Innovations You Can Touch: Smartrac at RFID Journal Live! 2018
- CipherLab Showcases 1860 Series Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader at #RFIDLive
- New FEIG UHF RFID Gate Antenna Offers Outstanding Performance to Ease Bottlenecks, Eliminate False Alarms
- JADAK Launches ThingMagic IZAR at #RFIDLive18 This Week
- CipherLab Exhibits Rugged Android Industrial Mobile Computer at #MODEX 2018
- Frazier Industrial Company to Hold Press Conference at #MODEX 2018
- #RFIDLive Lowry Solutions Announces New Software Platform Sonaria
- Softeon to Show Breakthrough Order Picking and Fulfillment Solution at #MODEX2018
- Top Chinese Logistics Robot Maker Geek+ Debuts at MODEX
- Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK v6.0 Improves Barcode Scanning Speed by 50 Percent
- AB&R to give away a free RFID site survey to #RFIDLive 2018 attendee
- Honeywell Announces New Software Platform For Connected Distribution Centers #MODEX
- #MODEX - Delta Electronics Unveils 30kW Wireless Charging Solutions for Material Handling
- Storage Equipment Safety Service returns to #MODEX and the North American Market
- Seegrid Expands Supervisor Fleet Management Software With Barcode Scanner Integration
- GS1 To Host Digital Convergence Forum June 6-7
- Two 4SIGHT Leaders Named 2018 Pros to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- A Message from Incoming SATO Holdings CEO Ryutaro Kotaki
- 10 THINGS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS AT #MODEX 2018
- Mineral Supply Chain to be Transformed by Cobalt Blockchain and DLT Labs
- MTI Wireless Edge to Exhibit New Slim Antenna at #RFIDLIVE 2018, Orlando
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews