The deployment of RFID technologies has been picking up in environments such as warehouse operation, logistics, manufacturing, and retailing industries. UHF RFID systems are getting more attention due to the benefits it could generate and the improvement that has been made.
Plano, TX (PRWEB) April 10, 2018
CipherLab USA, a global leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of Automatic Identification and Data Capture/Collection products and systems, will showcase its latest line of Bluetooth® UHF RFID reader and mobile computers devices at the RFID Journal LIVE 2018 event at Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL. booth # 1532 from April 10-12. CipherLab will introduce the 1862 Handheld Bluetooth RFID Reader designed to address the growing demand for UHF RFID applications in warehouse, logistics, manufacturing, healthcare, and retail operations.
CipherLab 1862 UHF RFID handheld reader has a long reading range of 16.5 ft. which makes data collection easier from the ground. Users can also easily reach and collect data from hard to reach locations. On top of that, the data collection process is made simple with the ability to read manifold and various EPC Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) tags at one shot. CipherLab’s 1860 series’ high performance RFID technology makes applications such as asset management and item level tagging quick and easy.
“The deployment of RFID technologies has been picking up in environments such as warehouse operation, logistics, manufacturing, and retailing industries. UHF RFID systems are getting more attention due to the benefits it could generate and the improvement that has been made. We aim to fulfil as many needs and expand our products to better serve our customers.” commented by Luis Wu, Vice President and General Manager of CipherLab USA.
CipherLab 1862 RFID handheld reader has made RFID data collections easy and efficient with its powerful RFID reader function. CipherLab 1860 series further sets itself apart with its ability to extend its RFID reading and writing capabilities to existing mobile devices through its Bluetooth® pairing. The 1860 series enables versatile data collection with Bluetooth® pairing while the 1862 also includes Bluetooth® V4.0 dual mode which is backward compatible with current and future smart devices. This conveniently allows users to have no worries of high replacement costs for their existing mobile device investments. The 1860 series handheld reader’s compatibility provides the ultimate investment assurance for its users.
For more details and specifications regarding CipherLab 1862 Handheld UHF RFID Reader or other CipherLab products, please send an email to NASales(at)cipherlab(dot)com or contact our office at 888-300-9779.
CipherLab is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of Automatic Identification and Data Capture/Collection products and systems. The company’s mobile computers and scanners are integrated into the networks of some of the world's best known logistics, retail, distribution, government installations and healthcare companies, helping them run more efficiently and effectively onsite and on the road. CipherLab USA is headquartered in Plano, TX. For more information, please visit http://www.cipherlab.com or like us at http://www.facebook.com/CipherlabUsa.
- New FEIG UHF RFID Gate Antenna Offers Outstanding Performance to Ease Bottlenecks, Eliminate False Alarms
- JADAK Launches ThingMagic IZAR at #RFIDLive18 This Week
- CipherLab Exhibits Rugged Android Industrial Mobile Computer at #MODEX 2018
- Frazier Industrial Company to Hold Press Conference at #MODEX 2018
- #RFIDLive Lowry Solutions Announces New Software Platform Sonaria
- Softeon to Show Breakthrough Order Picking and Fulfillment Solution at #MODEX2018
- Top Chinese Logistics Robot Maker Geek+ Debuts at MODEX
- Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK v6.0 Improves Barcode Scanning Speed by 50 Percent
- AB&R to give away a free RFID site survey to #RFIDLive 2018 attendee
- Honeywell Announces New Software Platform For Connected Distribution Centers #MODEX
- #MODEX - Delta Electronics Unveils 30kW Wireless Charging Solutions for Material Handling
- Storage Equipment Safety Service returns to #MODEX and the North American Market
- Seegrid Expands Supervisor Fleet Management Software With Barcode Scanner Integration
- GS1 To Host Digital Convergence Forum June 6-7
- Two 4SIGHT Leaders Named 2018 Pros to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- A Message from Incoming SATO Holdings CEO Ryutaro Kotaki
- 10 THINGS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS AT #MODEX 2018
- Mineral Supply Chain to be Transformed by Cobalt Blockchain and DLT Labs
- MTI Wireless Edge to Exhibit New Slim Antenna at #RFIDLIVE 2018, Orlando
- Zebra Technologies Given 5-Star Rating in CRN’s 2018 Partner Program Guide
- Panasonic and IDScan.net Announce First-Ev
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews