LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), the market leader in rugged mobile computers, barcode scanners and barcode printers enhanced with software and services to enable real-time enterprise visibility, today announced that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has given Zebra a 5-Star rating in its 2018 Partner Program Guide (PPG). This annual guide is the definitive listing of partner programs from technology vendors that provide products and services through the IT channel.
- The 5-Star Partner Program Guide rating recognizes an elite subset of companies that offer solution providers the best partnering elements in their channel programs.
- To determine the 2018 5-Star ratings, The Channel Company’s research team assessed each vendor’s partner program based on investments in program offerings, partner profitability, partner training, education and support, marketing programs and resources, sales support and communication.
- Zebra channel partners are recognized for their expertise and success in delivering mobile computing, scanning and printing solutions and services, which delight customers with the ability to take smarter actions that enable visibility.
- Zebra’s PartnerConnect program is focused on opportunity, profitability and simplicity and addresses the needs of distributors, independent software vendors (ISVs), resellers and system integrators (SIs) who can differentiate themselves while being rewarded for commitment, competency and performance.
- The 2018 Partner Program Guide will be featured in the April issue of CRN and online at www.CRN.com/ppg. read more here...
more news from barcode.com: