I’m honored to be a 2018 Pro to Know because it reflects TEKLYNX’ commitment to providing industry-leading barcode and RFID labeling solutions to ensure our customers operate more efficiently in today’s complex supply chain environment. – Doug Niemeyer, TEKLYNX GM
MILWAUKEE (PRWEB) March 27, 2018
TEKLYNX International, the world’s leading barcode and RFID labeling software developer and solutions provider, today announced TEKLYNX Americas General Manager Doug Niemeyer has been named a 2018 Pro to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive. The Pros to Know Awards recognize supply chain executives who are leading initiatives to help prepare their companies’ supply chains for the significant challenges of today’s business climate.
“I’m honored to be named a Supply & Demand Chain Executive 2018 Pro to Know,” says TEKLYNX GM Doug Niemeyer. “This recognition reflects TEKLYNX’ continued commitment to providing industry-leading barcode and RFID labeling solutions and customer support to ensure our customers operate more efficiently amidst an increasingly complex supply chain environment.”
More than 300 entries were received for the 2018 awards. This year’s Pros to Know winners include individuals from software firms and service providers, consultancies or academia, who helped their supply chain clients, or the supply chain community at large, prepare to meet the many challenges today’s businesses face.
“We commend this year’s recipients for their achievements in supply chain and for paving the way for the next generation of exceptional supply chain leaders. This year’s recipients embody the commitment to transformative supply chain tools and processes, earning these individuals a rightful place in this year’s Pros to Know listing,” says John Yuva, editor of Supply & Demand Chain Executive.
TEKLYNX is the only barcode labeling solution provider to offer subscription licensing – allowing companies to start using TEKLYNX for a low cost of entry – while offering a portfolio of tiered solutions that are designed to grow with companies over time. To view a full list of Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s 2018 Pros to Know winners click here and to learn more about TEKLYNX barcode labeling software solutions visit teklynx.com.
About TEKLYNX International
TEKLYNX International is the world’s leading barcode and RFID labeling software developer and solutions provider. An industry innovator for over 30 years, TEKLYNX helps companies operate smoothly and efficiently by implementing labeling solutions that streamline operations while staying ahead of industry-specific compliance and emerging regulations. TEKLYNX is world-renowned for its customer service; offering flexible purchase options, unparalleled service and support, and a comprehensive product offering that grows with companies over time. With operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, Latin America, China and Singapore, more than 630,000 companies in over 120 countries look to TEKLYNX integrated software solutions for their standard of success. Learn more by visiting teklynx.com, LinkedIn, Twitter @Teklynx, and Facebook.com/TEKLYNXInternational or call 888-629-4444.
About Supply & Demand Chain Executive
Supply & Demand Chain Executive is the executive's user manual for successful supply and demand chain transformation, utilizing hard-hitting analysis, viewpoints and unbiased case studies to steer executives and supply management professionals through the complicated, yet critical, world of supply and demand chain enablement to gain competitive advantage. Visit us on the web at http://www.SDCExec.com.
- UltraShip named a “Notable TMS Vendor” in Gartner’s 2018 Report on Transportation Management Systems
- Checkpoint Systems and IMCo Sign Reseller Agreement
- Cerasis adds Enterprise Parcel Shipping Mgmt For Complete Over-The-Road Transportation into TMS
- Smartrac’s Experiences Solution Wins IoT Global Award
- Barcoding, Inc Named As Partner Of The Year By StayLinked
- RFID Readers Market Estimated to Exhibit 12.3% CAGR Through 2027
- Breed Reply Invests in METRON and TAG Sensors
- Universal Robots Debuts at #MODEX, North America’s Largest Supply Chain Expo
- TEKLYNX Announces 2018 Release of Barcode Labeling Software Solutions
- How Do Businesses Choose Providers? Best Advertising Channel of 2018 Results Are In
- Beauty smart store in Morocco uses Keonn RFID floor mats
- Code Launches the CR4300N-A Case Above the Rest
- Impinj Supports Japanese Government Electronic Tag Initiative
- IpVenture’s Next Generation Delivery Logistics: The Time Has Come