Amsterdam (The Netherlands),– Smartrac has won the 2018 IoT Global Award for its Experiences solution in the ‘Retail, Marketing & Hospitality’ service category.
Judged by a panel of 12 Internet of Things (IoT) industry experts and insiders, the inaugural IoT Global Awards were announced in London on March 21. Experiences is Smartrac’s IoT-based solution that turns products into digital platforms for customer engagement innovation, and which already has a proven track record in deployment for many well-known global sports brands such as Spyder.
The IoT Global Awards are co-sponsored by IoT Global Network and CloserStill Media, the organizers of the Smart IoT London event that set the scene for the awards ceremony. The goal of these newly established awards is to stimulate business excellence in collaboration and innovation within the IoT industry.
“I have been impressed by both the quality and quantity of entries to these, the inaugural IoT Global Awards. It’s clear from the range and breadth of technical innovations, products and services that have won awards today, that the future of IoT will continue to be characterized by ingenuity and immense practical skill in turning this enormous opportunity into a reality that transforms lives and businesses across the world,” said Jeremy Cowan, Editorial Director & Publisher of IoT Global Network.
Responding to the award, Christian Uhl, CEO at Smartrac, said “We feel very honored to win one of the inaugural IoT Global Awards. What’s more, we feel confident we’re on the right track by providing solutions that digitize products that our customers already sell today. Branded product manufacturers can now deliver exclusive mobile experiences to consumers that start in the real world and scale digitally. This, we think, is an IoT innovation that offers real value and hence is a worthy award winner.”
- Barcoding, Inc Named As Partner Of The Year By StayLinked
- RFID Readers Market Estimated to Exhibit 12.3% CAGR Through 2027
- Breed Reply Invests in METRON and TAG Sensors
- Universal Robots Debuts at #MODEX, North America’s Largest Supply Chain Expo
- TEKLYNX Announces 2018 Release of Barcode Labeling Software Solutions
- How Do Businesses Choose Providers? Best Advertising Channel of 2018 Results Are In
- Beauty smart store in Morocco uses Keonn RFID floor mats
- Code Launches the CR4300N-A Case Above the Rest
- Impinj Supports Japanese Government Electronic Tag Initiative
- IpVenture’s Next Generation Delivery Logistics: The Time Has Come
- TEKLYNX International’s Nick Recht Named to the 2018 Food Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- Socket Mobile Reports Final Results of Modified Dutch Auction Tender Offer
- Demand Management's Bill Harrison Named 2018 Food Logistics Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- Adrian Parkhideh Named to the 2018 Food Logistics Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- MODEX 2018 Attendees Planning Major Supply Chain Investments Over Next 18 Months
- Marco Purchases Michigan-Based Governor Business Solutions; Continues National Expansion
- Loudoun Water selects Mobile Inventory Solution to Drive Efficiencies in their Wareho