A massive beauty store in Casablanca has installed over 148 metresof AdvanMat-300 RFID EAS floor mat for loss-prevention.
In total, 491 AdvanMat-300 modules and 49 AdvanGuard RFID alarm units were used to fully protect its 24 wide open entrances, covering the total perimeter of 148 meters.
The system is completely invisible, allowing unobstructed entrances, improving the store aesthetics and attracting more customers.
The solution has been developed and installed by Pegase, a leader in ERP, CRM and BI solutions in Morocco.
Other news from Barcode.com:
- Code Launches the CR4300N-A Case Above the Rest
- Impinj Supports Japanese Government Electronic Tag Initiative
- IpVenture’s Next Generation Delivery Logistics: The Time Has Come
- TEKLYNX International’s Nick Recht Named to the 2018 Food Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- Socket Mobile Reports Final Results of Modified Dutch Auction Tender Offer
- Demand Management's Bill Harrison Named 2018 Food Logistics Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- Adrian Parkhideh Named to the 2018 Food Logistics Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- MODEX 2018 Attendees Planning Major Supply Chain Investments Over Next 18 Months
- Marco Purchases Michigan-Based Governor Business Solutions; Continues National Expansion
- Loudoun Water selects Mobile Inventory Solution to Drive Efficiencies in their Warehouse
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews