ATLANTA, March 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Atlanta-area tech company, Sellr, and Beam Suntory, purveyors of premium spirits, are celebrating a big win. They finished first place in the "Best Multi-Case Floor Display" category at Beverage Dynamics magazine's Advertising and Promotion Awards.
The project that brought home the win is a custom-made app created by Sellr, based on Beam Suntory's brand awareness campaign, The Cocktail Project. The app was loaded onto Sellr Tablets and mounted onto the shelves of a multi-case display designed by Beam Suntory. It allowed shoppers to scan the barcode of a number of select beverages then see a recommended cocktail recipe.
"Sellr Tablets give shoppers a unique experience—the ability to interact with their favorite brands right in the beverage aisle," says Sellr's president, Bruce van Zyl. "Whether scanning products for more information or researching perfect pairings, shoppers receive high-quality content at just the right moment—at the point of decision," he adds.
"Our tablets help beverage store employees provide a better customer experience," says van Zyl, explaining how easy-to-access knowledge arms employees with better tools to assist customers. "Providing shoppers with carefully curated product information via Sellr Tablets and onsite advertising via BevTV, elevate brand awareness and increase sales."
Based out of Atlanta, Georgia, Sellr is a developer-run tech company that provides software and technology solutions that make selling simple. Products such as Sellr Tablets and BevTV improve the consumer experience—making it easier for brands and retailers to interest, engage, and retain consumers. Visit getsellr.com
More news from Barcode.com:
- Smith to Demonstrate Supply Chain Support, Inventory Mgmt at Electronica China 2018
- AIM Honors 2018 Industry Award Winners
- RC Pet Products Selects CGS BlueCherry Shop Floor Control to Increase Productivity and Efficiency
- Epicor Announces Newest Release of Next-Generation DocStar Enterprise Content Management Solution
- Low-Cost, Disposable Tags For Asset Tracking and Cold Chain Industries From Senet and NanoThings
- IoT-Fueled Asset Tagging and Management Revolutionizes Facilities Maintenance #RFMA
- Doc Halo Joins Zebra's PartnerConnect Program
- New Label Printers From Brother International Corporation For Small Biz Do Bar Codes
- Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG) Awards MyWebGrocer with TAG “Certified Against Fraud” Seal
- The Iconic Barcode To Become Internet-Ready