From procurement to customizable supply chain service programs and the vigorous quality resources that underlie them, Smith is geared to support customers in the Asia-Pacific market and around the world.
HOUSTON (PRWEB) March 09, 2018
Smith, a global distributor of electronic components and semiconductors, today announces its upcoming exhibition at Electronica China 2018, a leading electronics industry gathering held yearly in Shanghai.
Smith representatives will be on-hand in booth 5452 to demonstrate the procurement, supply chain support, and inventory management capabilities the company offers partners around the world – and the localized service Smith delivers to those in the evolving Asian marketplace with the backing of 7 Asia-Pacific-based offices.
“Electronica is one of the foremost spaces for electronics industry experts to share their knowledge,” said Margo Evans, Smith’s Vice President of Marketing. “Electronica offers a platform to network with our regional customer base and explore new ways to increase support.”
Electronica China provides a unique opportunity to highlight Smith’s flexible solutions.
“From procurement to customizable supply chain service programs and the vigorous quality resources that underlie them, Smith is geared to support customers in the Asia-Pacific market and around the world,” said Choon Byun, Smith’s president of the company’s APAC region. “We look forward to showcasing this at Electronica China.”
WHAT: Electronica China 2018
WHEN: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 – Friday, March 16, 2018
WHERE: Smith Exhibition Showcase
Hall E5, Booth 5452
Shanghai New International Expo Centre
No. 2345 Longyang Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai 201204, China
Founded in 1984, Smith sources, manages, and distributes the electronic components that go into everything from mobile phones and computers to appliances and directional drilling systems. In 16 cities around the world, from Silicon Valley to Seoul, Smith’s legion of employees communicates in 50 different languages and dialects and buys and sells components 24 hours per day, with global annual sales in excess of $1 billion. Smith is always moving: helping manufacturers navigate market shifts; customizing supply chain solutions; testing components using cutting-edge technology. With testing and logistics hubs in Houston, Hong Kong, and Amsterdam, Smith’s processes focus on critical issues, from quality management to counterfeit prevention and environmental safety. Smith’s operations, purchasing, and sales worldwide are seamlessly integrated with the company’s global IT infrastructure, offering real-time inventory and logistics visibility anywhere in the world. Smith is the leading independent distributor of electronic components and ranks number 11 among all global distributors. Smith’s Intelligent Distribution™ model adapts to ever-changing demands by providing reliable global electronics sourcing and logistics, regardless of distribution channel or locale. For more information, please visit https://www.smithweb.com, or, to reach a Smith representative 24 hours a day, please call +1 713.430.3000.
More news from Barcode.com
- AIM Honors 2018 Industry Award Winners
- RC Pet Products Selects CGS BlueCherry Shop Floor Control to Increase Productivity and Efficiency
- Epicor Announces Newest Release of Next-Generation DocStar Enterprise Content Management Solution
- Low-Cost, Disposable Tags For Asset Tracking and Cold Chain Industries From Senet and NanoThings
- IoT-Fueled Asset Tagging and Management Revolutionizes Facilities Maintenance #RFMA
- Doc Halo Joins Zebra's PartnerConnect Program
- New Label Printers From Brother International Corporation For Small Biz Do Bar Codes
- Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG) Awards MyWebGrocer with TAG “Certified Against Fraud” Seal
- The Iconic Barcode To Become Internet-Ready
- Inventory Optimization Solutions Recognizes Touchstone as Final Recipient of the 2017 Best Practice Awards