THOROFARE, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Checkpoint Systems, a leading global supplier of Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS), RFID solutions and Alpha High-Theft Solutions for the retail industry, today added the Alpha OptiLok XD to its line of specialized tags to protect against retail eyewear theft.The new hard tag follows the introduction of the OptiLok line earlier this year and offers optical retailers an extra deep version of the same product for thick plastic eyewear frames.
Key features of all OptiLok tags include the following:
• Available in AM or RF technology
• Durable construction
• Quick application and removal
• Easy to recycle and reuse
OptiLok XD is available immediately.
About Checkpoint Systems, Inc. (www.checkpointsystems.com)
Checkpoint Systems is a global leader in EAS and RFID solutions for the retail industry, encompassing loss prevention and merchandise visibility in a growing omni-channel environment. A division of CCL Industries, Checkpoint provides source-to-shopper solutions enabling retailers to achieve accurate real-time inventory and accelerate the replenishment cycle, while preventing out-of-stocks and reducing theft throughout the supply chain -- thus improving the shopper experience. Checkpoint's solutions are built upon 45 years of radio frequency technology expertise, innovative high-theft and loss prevention solutions, market-leading software, RFID hardware and comprehensive labeling capabilities to brand, secure and track merchandise from source to shelf. Checkpoint's customers’ benefit from increased sales and profits by implementing on-shelf availability to ensure the right merchandise is available at the right place and time when consumers are ready to buy.
About CCL Industries
CCL Industries Inc., a world leader in specialty label and packaging solutions for global corporations, small businesses and consumers, employs approximately 19,000 people and operates 150 facilities in 25 countries on six continents with corporate offices in Toronto, Canada, and Framingham, Massachusetts. For more information, visit www.cclind.com.
- Marc Wulfraat has been named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's “Pros to Know” List 2018
- Bluebird Showcasing Integrated Business Solution BOS™ at EuroCIS 2018
- RFID Tracking For Medical Devices (UK) Terso Partners with Ingenica
- GAO RFID Introduces a New 13.56 MHz RFID Handheld Reader Module Kit
- Blue Willow Systems’ RFID Technology Transforms Remote Monitoring e-Call Systems
- Bixolon Names Bluestar Distributor of the Year
- Smartrac Appoints Dinesh Dhamija as Chief Technology Officer
- Digimarc Reports 4th Quarter Results
- Zebra Releases Q4 2017 Financial Results
- Honeywell Uses Simple, Cost-Effective RFID Tags To "Connect" Safety Equipment