MADISON, Wis., Feb. 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Terso Solutions, a global RFID technology company, and UK-based Ingenica Solutions have partnered to offer a unique combination of market leading software with industry leading RFID-enabled intelligent storage options in the UK.
Ingenica's 360/Atticus™ solution, an inventory management and supply chain tool with costing down to the patient level and beyond, can now be integrated to utilize Terso's automated inventory solutions to add a further dimension to the type of products that can be managed and stored in a hospital environment.
Nicola Hall, managing director at Ingenica Solutions, said, "We are pleased to be working with Terso. Adding the Terso technology and capability to our solution expands our data capture options for customers and enables one system to manage the various multiple challenges we find healthcare providers need to solve."
Joe Pleshek, CEO at Terso Solutions, said, "Working with Ingenica on offering an innovative solution for automated inventory management in the UK is very exciting. This partnership affords hospitals the ability to track inventory in real-time and improve supply chain processes using RFID technologies. This will mitigate costs, increase efficiency, and improve patient outcomes."
About Ingenica Solutions
Ingenica Solutions has a proven track record in delivering focused IT solutions in the areas of procurement, supply chain, inventory management, patient/service/clinical pathway costing and the back-office; bringing significant benefits to the NHS and the challenging healthcare environment.
Ingenica enables financial and operational efficiencies using an integrated GS1 UK solution; solving problems through the use of technology and providing consultancy, hardware, and software solutions. Our main focus is to help with change management processes and embedding new technologies within an organisation to create efficiencies and savings.
Additional information at https://www.ingenicasolutions.co.uk/
About Terso Solutions
Terso Solutions is the leading provider of automated inventory management solutions in healthcare and life science. Our product line includes RAIN RFID cabinets, refrigerators, freezers, smart rooms, and mobile solutions. Terso has deployed over 1,800 RFID-enabled sensors worldwide. Headquartered in Madison, WI, Terso is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Promega Corporation. Additional information at https://www.tersosolutions.com
- GAO RFID Introduces a New 13.56 MHz RFID Handheld Reader Module Kit
- Blue Willow Systems’ RFID Technology Transforms Remote Monitoring e-Call Systems
- Bixolon Names Bluestar Distributor of the Year
- Smartrac Appoints Dinesh Dhamija as Chief Technology Officer
- Digimarc Reports 4th Quarter Results
- Zebra Releases Q4 2017 Financial Results
- Honeywell Uses Simple, Cost-Effective RFID Tags To "Connect" Safety Equipment
- Distillers Using State-of-the-Art Technology Solution to Detect Fake IDs
- Asset Panda Launches Device Data Agent for Improved IT Management and Audits
- Flex-Strut Inc. Increases Label Printing Speed by 100% through ERP Integration with TEKLYNX
- Jewelers Increasingly Afraid of Theft, Senseon Secure Access Survey Finds
- Cognex Reports Record Revenue, Earnings and EPS for 2017
- FIME accredited to deliver intelligent e-ticketing testing and certification services
- Zebra Revolutionizes Field Worker Productivity with New Durable Smartphone
- Bar Code News Magazine Latest Issue
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews