TEKLYNX International, the world’s leading barcode and RFID labeling software developer and solutions provider, today announced it is a Finalist in the “Customer Service Department of the Year: Computer Software” category in the 12th annual Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service.
More than 2,500 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were evaluated in this year’s competition. Finalists were determined by the average scores provided by more than 150 professionals worldwide, in seven specialized judging committees. “The 2018 judges were so impressed with the wide range of achievements detailed in the Finalist nominations,” said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards. “We look forward to announcing the Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie placements in Las Vegas next month.”
The Stevie Finalist award recognizes TEKLYNX’ success following its 2016 customer service initiative designed to raise its customer service bar even higher. The initiative, which included a new customer support structure and the rollout of LIVE customer support Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM CST, increased customer service to historic levels for the barcode labeling solutions provider.
“We’re honored to be named a Stevie Awards Customer Service Finalist as we work around-the-clock to differentiate TEKLYNX through industry-leading customer service and technical support,” said Doug Niemeyer, general manager of TEKLYNX. “The roll out of our new customer support structure and the success that followed is testament to our relentless dedication to customer service as we work to help companies around the world work better.”
To learn more about TEKLYNX visit teklynx.com. To learn more about the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service including information on how to vote for TEKLYNX for the People's Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite Customer Service visit http://www.StevieAwards.com/Sales.
About TEKLYNX International
TEKLYNX International is the world’s leading barcode and RFID labeling software developer and solutions provider. An industry innovator for over 30 years, TEKLYNX helps companies operate smoothly and efficiently by implementing labeling solutions that streamline operations while staying ahead of industry-specific compliance and emerging regulations. TEKLYNX is world-renowned for its customer service; offering flexible purchase options, unparalleled service and support, and a comprehensive product offering that grows with companies over time. With operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, Latin America, China and Singapore, more than 630,000 companies in over 120 countries look to TEKLYNX integrated software solutions for their standard of success.
Other Barcode News
- Sionic Mobile and Xevo Partner to Expand Merchant Network for Rich Retailer Experience
- World Duty Free Enjoys 40-50% Fragrance Sales Uplift Using SFD Systems’ Digital Shelf Edge
- Orthopedic Companies Use RFID To Automate Inventory
- Seldat Technology Services Announces WMS360™, Warehouse Management System Launch
- RFID For Pet Door Connects to Mobile App
- ScanSource to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Results on February 6, 2018
- JADAK Launches Flexpoint HS-1E 1D/2D Handheld Barcode Scanner
- NCR is Saying Goodbye to the Infamous “Unexpected Item in the Bagging Area”
- Barcode Verification for UDI and Global Medical Device Labeling
- PERCH Unveils Shelf Touch Technology Uniting Digital and Physical Retail Experience