Click here to view the press release published by Campari America.
The Campari collaboration marks a strong start to 2018 for Thinfilm and builds on the momentum the Company established through the fourth quarter of last year. Key announcements, transactions, and updates include the following:
- Growing customer base – Thinfilm now has a total of over two dozen in-market customers covering a range of vertical markets, including wine & spirits, craft beer, beverages, OTC pharma, cosmetics, tobacco, consumer electronics, and specialty foods
- Compelling case studies – Thinfilm has now published four case studies that demonstrate the effectiveness of using NFC for mobile marketing; consumer tapping activity is on the rise and NFC has been shown to outperform conventional marketing channels like social platforms and display banners
- CNECT™ Platform enhancements – Version 2.0 of the software is targeted for release in Q2 and will feature functionality enhancements and a new user interface; as of year-end 2017, 441 companies had registered on the cloud-based portal
- More conversion partners and standard NFC conversion options – Thinfilm continues to add to its list of qualified conversion partners around the globe; the Company now offers more than a dozen NFC tag conversion options, including converted labels, folded cartons, ElastiTags®, conventional hang tags, drink coasters, bottle neck-collars, coupons, magnets, and direct mailers
About Thin Film Electronics ASA
Thinfilm is a global leader in NFC mobile marketing and smart-packaging solutions using printed electronics technology. The Company creates printed tags, labels, and systems that include memory, sensors, displays, and wireless communication — all at a cost-per-function unmatched by conventional electronic technologies.
Thinfilm offers end-to-end mobile marketing solutions that feature hardware, label/packaging integration services, and comprehensive cloud-based management, reporting and analytics. Collectively, these components deliver a powerful 1-to-1 digital marketing platform through which brands of all sizes can connect directly with consumers, all with the simple tap of a smartphone. The resulting disintermediation of search engines, online marketplaces, and social platforms empowers brands to control messaging, enhance consumer dialogue, build loyalty, increase engagement, and drive sales.
Thinfilm’s roadmap integrates technology from a strong and growing ecosystem of partners to bring intelligence to everyday, disposable items. Its mission is to effectively extend the traditional boundaries of the Internet of Things to fuel the Internet of Everything.
Other Barcode News
- 3PL Central Innovates Third Party Logistics Industry With Next Generation 3PL Warehouse
- Rob Berry Named as Vice President of Engineering, Supply Chain and R&D at Parkson Corp
- AerNos and MPS to Deploy Smart Parking Meters with Air Pollution Monitoring Capability
- Survey Reveals Widespread Problems Scanning Fresh Food Labels
- AccessibleOlli Co-Founder, Joe Speed, Named CTO Of ADLINK IoT Solutions & Technology
- Digimarc to Present at 20th Annual Needham Growth Conference on January 17, 2018
- JUST IN | AIM Releases 2017 Year in Review
- Honeywell To Release Fourth Quarter Financial Results & Hold Its Investor Conference Call
- North American Trailer Telematics Market 2017-2023: Sensorization will Pave Way for IoT
- Suning's Facial Recognition and RFID Combo Debut at #CES18 to Showcase Smart Retail