21 December 2017 - Hebron, KY., BlueStar, a leading global distributor of Digital Identification, Mobility, Point-of-Sale, RFID, Digital Signage, and Security technology solutions, is excited to announce the opening of a new distribution center in Las Vegas.
"We are excited to expand our operations to better serve our customers and vendors," says Michael Frederick, Vice President of Operations at BlueStar. "The opening of our Las Vegas Distribution Center aids our customers with faster more convenient inventory, and gives our vendor partners the reach they need to serve the region."
In a continued effort to provide partners with world class value-added services, BlueStar is proud to announce it has opened a third North American Distribution Center in North Las Vegas. This new West Coast warehouse will enable BlueStar to deliver goods to a wider range of West and Southwestern states, with just one and two-day shipping via FedEx Ground. Located just 275 miles from Los Angeles, this location provides a greater reach for BlueStar's manufacturing partners, as well as enhancing supply chain experiences with customers.
Other Barcode News:
- PT. Kamadjaja Logistics is Sullivan’s Indonesia Domestic Warehouse Services Provider
- Alion Selected to Support Critical Air Force Supply Chain Needs
- Esker Named to Food Logistics’ 2017 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers List
- 10-4 Systems Named to Food Logistics’ 2017 Software and Technology Providers List
- Teklynx International Named To Food Logistics' 2017 Fl100+ Top Software List
- BravoSolution Named to Food Logistics’ FL100+ Wire
- Next-Gen Asset Tracking Infrastructure worth US$4.5 Billion by 2022 but ...
- UnionPay Expanding QR Code Use To Promote the Mobile QuickPass APP
- BarTender Named Top Technology For Food Logistics
- SYNNEX Corporation President Peter Larocque Honored with Order of the Palmetto Award