LOS ANGELES, Nov. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Performance Team, a leading provider of ecommerce, distribution and transportation services to the retail, fashion, and automotive industries, is honored to have received the 2017 Employee Engagement Award from the American Logistics Aid Network.
When disaster strikes, it takes a collaborative effort from multiple organizations to quickly provide emergency services and assistance. The American Logistics Aid Network (ALAN) was created to help facilitate this process and deliver humanitarian relief needed whenever these events occur. "Our success would not be possible without the help of organizations like Performance Team, who offer their time and resources to assist our efforts. When organizations of all kinds come together for one cause, it has the power to leave a profound and lasting impact," says Kathy Fulton, Executive Director, ALAN.
PT is committed to giving back and has helped with multiple relief efforts through ALAN. Last year PT assisted with consolidating and delivering goods through our Miami facility to assist those affected by a large earthquake that hit Ecuador. "Performance Team is proud to have received the 2017 Employee Engagement Award from ALAN for our continued efforts to leverage our end to end supply chain capabilities to help with disaster relief," stated Craig Kaplan, Performance Team CEO. "With the number of natural disasters we've seen lately, PT is ready and willing to help however we can."
About Performance Team
Performance Team offers a full suite of ecommerce, retail, wholesale, and omni-channel distribution and transportation services. Our services include dedicated facility management, replenishment, pick and pack, garment on hanger (GOH), value-added services, retail compliance, consolidation/deconsolidation, transload and drayage etc. For details on Performance Team's services, visit www.performanceteam.net. We're the only thing that should come between your products and your customers.
Other Barcode News:
- JLT Mobile Computers Selected by Steketee for Farming Precision Agriculture Solutions
- LightInTheBox Reports 15.6% YoY Sales Growth on ’Singles Day’
- Global Retailer and Manufacturer Alliance Near Completion of National Standards
- GID Introduces a Global Identity Code Generated from Biometrics to Make Passwords Obsolete
- ASICS Europe BV Warehouse Operations Unlock Greater Efficiency with Zebra Technologies
- TrueCommerce Announces Purchasing Integration for Sage
- Supply Chain Expert Flash Global Helps Feed Hope to Children in Brazil
- Senseon Secure Access Advises Jewelers on How to Avoid Holiday Theft
- NCR Partners with Samsung, Unveils All-in-One Commerce Station