Visit booth #B2 to learn how QuickBooks customers streamline shipping operations to gain immediate efficiency in shipment processing, accounts receivable and customer service for improved productivity and cost savings. Caroline Rua, V-Technologies, LLC
Cheshire, CT (PRWEB) November 07, 2017
V-Technologies, LLC. exhibits the latest release of leading QuickBooks shipping software solution, StarShip™ at QuickBooks Connect in San Jose, CA on November 15 - 17, 2017. QuickBooks Connect is attended by QuickBooks customers and hundreds of the nation’s leading QuickBooks resellers with expertise in technology and solutions integration for small-to-medium sized businesses. QuickBooks certified resellers support and implement QuickBooks accounting software.
Visit booth #B2 to learn how V-Technologies’ StarShip shipping software solutions empower thousands of QuickBooks customers to save time and money with leading integrated shipping technology for QuickBooks Enterprise and QBO. Visit us in booth #B2 to see StarShip in action.
V-Technologies’ goal at the conference is to build networking relationships among QuickBooks certified resellers, customers and accounting professionals to educate attendees about powerful shipping resources to help QuickBooks customers grow their business. Look for Caroline Rua and Simon Volta with V-Technologies in booth #B2.
Here are a few highlights:
USPS discounted rates
USPS consolidators (UPS Mail Innovations, DHL Global Mail, APC, etc.)
Amazon, WooCommerce & Shopify integration
V-Technologies, LLC is hosting a special encore presentation for those who are unable to join V-Technologies, LLC at QuickBooks Connect. Register now to learn how to automate the shipping process with integration to parcel, LTL, and carriers such as UPS, FedEx and YRC.
About V-Technologies, LLC:
Founded in 1987, V-Technologies is a shipping software development company who offers a selection of solutions to meet the growing demand for integrated shipping. StarShip and ShipGear are the two flagship QuickBooks shipping software products. V-Technologies develops interfaces with Sage Software’s Sage 100 (formerly MAS 90 and MAS 200), Sage 500, Sage 50, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Acumatica, QuickBooks, Macola, QuickBooks, Fishbowl, Amazon and eBay.
V-Technologies has partnerships with other supply chain management solutions such as EDI integration with True Commerce, SWK’s MAPADOC and SPS Commerce along with popular barcoding solutions such as Scanco, ScanForce and Panatrack. Additional information about V-Technologies and its solutions is available at http://www.vtechnologies.com
Other Barcode news:
- Century launches new RFID optical labels for the glasses management
- Zebra Technologies To Testify During Senate Hearing On Iot Advancement
- 7-Eleven® Gives Unbanked Access to Online Shopping with Amazon Cash
- EnterWorks Participates in Webinar Focused on SmartLabel Program with Industry Leaders
- NuCurrent to Sponsor and Present at IDTechEx Show
- Digimarc Hosts Webinar Series on the Power of Connected Packaging Technology
- Convipay Inc. Becomes Vendekin Technologies Inc.
- SIG is Facilitating a Talent-focused Event for Procurement Executives in Boston
- Zebra study: nearly 50% of enterprises have only got 1/2 of their “intelligence” potential
- Advanced Parking Control Technology Sure To Please Retail Shoppers
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews