LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. – Nov. 6, 2017 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), the market leader in rugged mobile computers, barcode scanners and barcode printers enhanced with software and services to enable real-time enterprise visibility, will testify on advancing the Internet of Things (IoT) in rural America to the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee’s Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, Innovation and the Internet.
The hearing will focus on business-to-business (B2B) IoT solutions and their positive impact on jobs, the economy and rural America. Zebra will highlight the real-time visibility, productivity gains, and operational efficiencies resulting from IoT across industries such as retail, manufacturing, healthcare and transportation and logistics. The hearing will also examine the use and benefits of IoT, especially in rural communities, and the infrastructure requirements to ensure residents across the U.S. have access to IoT solutions to help drive the digital economy.
WHO: Mike Terzich, Chief Administrative Officer, Zebra Technologies
WHEN: Nov. 7, 2017 - 10 a.m. eastern.
WHERE: Russell Senate Office Building, Room 253
A live video of the hearing will be available at www.commerce.senate.gov.
With the unparalleled operational visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – give organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more information, visit www.zebra.com or sign up for our news alerts. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Other Barcode News:
- EnterWorks Participates in Webinar Focused on SmartLabel Program with Industry Leaders
- NuCurrent to Sponsor and Present at IDTechEx Show
- Digimarc Hosts Webinar Series on the Power of Connected Packaging Technology
- Convipay Inc. Becomes Vendekin Technologies Inc.
- SIG is Facilitating a Talent-focused Event for Procurement Executives in Boston
- Zebra study: nearly 50% of enterprises have only got 1/2 of their “intelligence” potential
- Advanced Parking Control Technology Sure To Please Retail Shoppers
- CSL Launches Affordable CS108 Bluetooth® RFID Mobile Reader with Best in Class Read Range
- Global Healthcare Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) Market Analysis 2014-2017 & 2025
- Transit Asset Management Platform - NAIPTA Partners with ThingTech