Convergence Systems Limited (CSL), a global provider of passive RFID products and active RTLS equipment, today announced the CS108 Bluetooth® RFID Mobile Reader offering the longest read range in the industry. The rugged RFID reader features seamless Bluetooth® integration with Android or iPhone platforms, an optional 2D barcode module and a read range of 18 meters.
The new CS108 Bluetooth® RFID Mobile Reader is designed to read and write to RAIN RFID transponders (EPC Class 1 Gen 2 /ISO18000-6C) and communicate via Bluetooth® wireless technology with a variety of host devices running Apple iOS and Android operating systems. Designed for versatility, the new handheld reader is ideal for a wide range of industries and applications, including supply chain management, stock inventory control, asset and data management, and logistics.
“The rugged CS108 Bluetooth® RFID Mobile Reader is compatible with today’s most popular devices, offers a 2D barcode option and delivers the longest read range in the industry today at 18 meters,” said Jerry Garrett, CSL Managing Director. “This ruggedized RFID reader is lightweight, comfortable and optimized for both long battery life and ergonomic comfort.”
“CSL did it again! Seven years ago, they made the impossibly-good CS101 handheld with fixed reader performance in a handheld. The CS108 is the refresh we've wanted and they have set standard for best-in-class performance in a handheld reader, said Carl Brown, CEO of SimplyRFID.
“Our engineers were amazed at the performance of the CS108 Bluetooth® RFID Mobile Reader and the readability through windshields with lead glass for our transportation and access control applications”, reported Robert Karr, STAR Systems International.
About Convergence Systems Limited
Founded in 2000, Convergence Systems Limited is a leading design engineering and manufacturer of radio frequency ID (RFID) readers, antennas, modules, tags and custom designed OEM RFID products. CSL is unique in providing both passive Electronic Product Code™ (EPC) Gen 2 RFID products, as well as, a full line of active RTLS RFID products. CSL delivers a broad portfolio of RFID hardware that comply with global frequency certifications for retail applications, logistics management, supply chain, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, access control, transportation and other specialized uses.
CSL maintains business operations in three locations: Hong Kong is home to product development and global sales; Dongguan, China is the manufacturing site for all products; and Dallas, Texas is the site of warehouse operations for North American sales as well as local manufacturing requirements.
A member of standards organization RAIN RFID, AIM and EPC Global, CSL is headquartered in Hong Kong with global distribution channels. For more information, visit www.convergence.com.hk
Other Barcode News:
- Cognex Promotes Sheila DiPalma to Senior Vice President and Corporate Officer
- Scanbuy SmartLabel Implementation For Both Consumer Engagement and Logistical Support
- Arçelik A.Ş. Heralded as Corporate Responsibility Leader in Prestigious European Supply Management
- Global RFID Tags Market for Agriculture Application Report 2017-2021 with Alien Technology
- Radio Frequency Identification Devices Market Key Players, Radiant
- Loftware Spectrum® 3.5 Introduces Business Intelligence to Enterprise Labeling
- Socket Mobile Reports Profitable Growth for the Third Quarter and Nine Months
- APICS Logistics Credential Quickly Surpasses 1000 Certifications
- AIM NA Releases Position Statements on AIDC in the Public Sector
- Destination Group Selects PlumSlice Labs to Create Enriched Data Command Center
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews