MIAMI – Oct. 25, 2017 – PlumSlice Labs, a pioneer and leader in cloud-based, collaborative product content management solutions, today announced that Destination XL Group, Inc. (DXL), the leading retailer of men’s XL apparel, has selected PlumSlice’s Product Experience Cloud to manage products across each of its brand channels. DXL will use this next-generation data command center to capture and maintain robust product data for all SKUs across its DXL, Casual Male XL and Rochester Clothing retail brands.
Before collaborating with PlumSlice, DXL had a decentralized product data management system for each of its brands, which were primarily managed through disparate Excel spreadsheets and enterprise systems. This led to data integrity complications when onboarding new product collections and managing existing SKUs across both owned and third-party sales channels.
“Our goal was to make product management operations easier and more reliable for our team. We wanted a solution that would automate the tracking, workflows and alerts processes, while allowing various teams to collaborate more effectively,” said Sahal Laher, Chief Digital Officer and CIO, DXL. “PlumSlice offers an advanced and intuitive dashboard that makes product management faster and more reliable, while offering the scalability we need as a growing business."
With PlumSlice’s Product Experience Cloud, DXL will benefit from:
- Next-Generation PIM capabilities – DXL will not only be able to power all of its e-commerce sites, but will also gain the ability to easily push their inventory to third-party marketplaces and other digital sales channels. DXL will now be able to ensure that all product data is high quality, inventory is robustly attributed, and that product content presented to its customers is comprehensive and accurate. By utilizing PlumSlice’s data governance features, DXL will be able to effectively feed product data to enhanced forecasting and supply chain systems, and gain the ability to create rich, standardized attributes to feed their predictive analytics strategy.
- Enhanced User Interface (UI) – PlumSlice’s dashboard gives DXL the tools to quickly extend their data model to all new and existing products, create fields, add attributes and implement rules through the intuitive UI. PlumSlice’s UI also supports multiple workflows, enhanced team collaboration, and provides self-service extensibility, a critical component for all merchants, content editors, photographers and globally located teams.
- Reduced time-to-market capabilities— PlumSlice offers out-of-the-box ease of use.The platform will reduce the time it takes for DXL to publish and make new items available for online purchase. Because of the additional layer of insurance from PlumSlice, each item will have high quality, consistent and enriched product content to help inform the customer’s buying decision. This feature will enable DXL to reach more customers through multiple market places and digital sales channels, providing even more options for customers to shop with DXL.
“Enabling DXL to capture more robust data and information will not only give them the power to complete more work in half the time, it also ensures that the data quality is there for every product,” said Abnesh Raina, CEO and founder, PlumSlice. “Through our platform, DXL will benefit from increased revenue from multiple channels, due to more accurate and complete product descriptions.”
About Destination XL Group, Inc.
Destination XL Group, Inc. is the largest omni-channel specialty retailer of men's apparel in sizes XL and up, with store locations throughout the United States, London, England and now Ontario, Canada. The DXL Men's Apparel stores in Ontario are operated by DXL Canada, Inc., a subsidiary of Destination XL Group, Inc. Other subsidiaries operate under the retailer's five divisions: DXL Men's Apparel®, Casual Male XL, Rochester Clothing, ShoesXL and LivingXL. The Company also operates an e-commerce site at www.destinationxl.com. With more than 2,000 private label and name brand styles to choose from, customers are provided with a unique blend of wardrobe solutions not available at traditional retailers. The Company is headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts. For more information, please visit the Company's investor relations website: http://investor.desti
About PlumSlice Labs
PlumSlice’s mission is to help retailers and distributors embrace digital transformation so they can buy better, sell faster and maximize sales. Its collaborative digital solutions help retail organizations become more agile, and stay ahead of the curve. From solutions to transforming the way buyers buy, to enabling seamless collaboration with suppliers and connecting them with consumers, PlumSlice simplifies and digitizes the buying and selling process. The PlumSlice Suite was designed and developed by retail/digital commerce veterans that have a unique understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing the industry today. PlumSlice Solutions are anchored in real-time insights and workflow collaboration so retailers and distributors can be more agile in using technology to drive efficiencies and positively impact the bottom line.
Other Barcode News:
- Large Companies See Mobility, Security, Complexity as Top Challenges
- TrueCommerce Announces Amazon Marketplace Integration
- Used, For Sale - 400 pcs Symbol/Motorola MC9000 PDA - Wireless Terminal
- Epson To Showcase On-Demand Color Label Printing Solutions at Chem Show 2017
- RSi Introduces OTIF Supply Chain Visibility to Help Walmart Trading Partners
- Digimarc Expands Global Footprint With Strategic Hires in Japan and Europe
- Launch of Trace One Network provides a unique industry solution to help retailers
- UBT Equips DC Trails’ With RFID Hop-On Hop-Off Double-Deckers
- Global Chipless Rfid Market - Forecasts & Trends (2017-2021) - Research and Markets
- Global Chipless RFID Market Forecast
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews