WESTBURY, N.Y. (PRWEB) October 25, 2017 has successfully completed the end to end upgrade of Concession A25’s All Electronic Tolling Systems. CA25 operates a strategic highway corridor in the Montreal metropolitan area of Canada.
The key challenge was carrying out this upgrade under live traffic conditions. To achieve this, emovis drew on its past projects & multidisciplinary teams to seamlessly migrate all customer accounts and financial records over a holiday weekend without affecting the revenue stream of the concessionaire.
Mobility Solution of the Future
The innovative solution engineered by emovis sets the future direction of tolling for highway operators.
The new solution guarantees every penny of revenue, enhances customer experience, improves operational efficiency and provides flexibility in moving to new interoperability standards.
- The new system uses multiprotocol readers accepting new 6C RFID tags in addition to the existing 6B and programmed to accept E-ZPass transponders. This will allow the Operator to have a smooth transition for its customers while rolling-out the new 6C tags.
- The new multi-lingual tolling back office application with its integrated modular architecture, offers simplified interfaces giving the Operator greater flexibility.
- In order to improve customer satisfaction, emovis will soon roll out a mobile application that will be directly interfaced with the new back-office. To that end, emovis will draw on its successful QuikPay mobile app. which it developed for Ireland’s M50 barrier-free toll system.
- emovis will provide 24-hour support services to CA25 through its local subsidiary in Montreal.
emovis is focused on keeping roads moving through toll-based smart mobility solutions. The company employs over 550 staff in 7 countries and operates some of the world’s largest All Electronic Tolling infrastructure in the UK, Ireland, US territory and Canada. Emovis is 100% owned by Abertis, the world’s leader in highway concessions with 8,300km/ 5,300 miles of roads under direct management.
Other Barcode News:
- AIM NA Releases Position Statements on AIDC in the Public Sector
- Destination Group Selects PlumSlice Labs to Create Enriched Data Command Center
- Large Companies See Mobility, Security, Complexity as Top Challenges
- TrueCommerce Announces Amazon Marketplace Integration
- Used, For Sale - 400 pcs Symbol/Motorola MC9000 PDA - Wireless Terminal
- Epson To Showcase On-Demand Color Label Printing Solutions at Chem Show 2017
- RSi Introduces OTIF Supply Chain Visibility to Help Walmart Trading Partners
- Digimarc Expands Global Footprint With Strategic Hires in Japan and Europe
- Launch of Trace One Network provides a unique industry solution to help retailers
- UBT Equips DC Trails’ With RFID Hop-On Hop-Off Double-Deckers
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews