Montreal, Quebec (PRWEB) October 03, 2017
Longbow Advantage is well known in the supply chain industry for their expertise in Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Labor Management System (LMS) implementations, upgrades, and training. They have been rapidly growing and are continuing to invest in their people and expertise to provide their customers with excellent service.
Don Rigdon, the newest addition to Longbow, joins the team as Senior Vice President of Services bringing over 25 years of industry experience. His strong supply chain background includes time as Vice President of the Worldwide Professional Services Group at HighJump, a partner organization for Longbow, and additional experience managing large-scale supply chain solution implementations with other Tier 1 supply chain providers to many S&P 500 companies.
Don’s proven track record for improving operational and technical capabilities across major organizations along with his strategic vision and tactical thinking are all great assets to Longbow Advantage and their client base. Gerry Brady, the CEO and Founder of Longbow Advantage, says, “As an industry veteran, Don’s expertise is unmatched and invaluable to Longbow as we continue to grow. I am excited to have him onboard.”
Between the recent personnel and services growth and the launch of Rebus™, the new supply chain analytics solution created by Longbow, it is a very exciting time for Longbow Advantage.
About Longbow Advantage
Longbow Advantage is a leading supply chain consulting services firm with deep expertise in warehouse and workforce management systems. They put a premium on customer experience, and value the trust customers put in them to deliver the highest quality in the industry. Their customers are industry leaders who turn to Longbow Advantage for their industry experience, faster implementation, and lower total project cost.
Longbow Advantage is also the creator of Rebus, a revolutionary Saas-based analytics platform specifically designed by logistics professionals for logistics professionals. Rebus aggregates and harmonizes logistics data from any supply chain execution software to provide a real time view of your logistics operations and deliver cross-functional insights.
Visit their website at longbowadvantage.com
The Bar Code News (www.barcode.com), now in its 8th year, does not sell software, hardware, bar code products or services. Use the links on the left side menu to find the products or services you need. Want to reach us? See the links on the Footer menu below. Please let vendors know you’ve seen them here.
Check out the latest Bar Code Digital magazine here
Other Barcode News:
- Cytellix Provides Compliance-Based Cybersecurity Services to Manufacturers Nationwide
- Radley Provides End-to-End RFID Solution
- StarShip Shipping Software for Acumatica Announces 2017 Platinum Acumatica Sponsorship
- Metro Supply Chain Group Appoints New U.S. Business Lead
- Radial Opens New Fulfillment Center in California, and Plans to Bring on 950 More Workers
- Inxeption Launches New Software Platform to Enable “Product Centric” m-commerce
- AIM Named Innovation Award Winner at 2017 Label Industry Global Awards Gala
- Honeywell To Showcase Mobile Solutions to Drive Supply Chain Efficiencies
- RF Technologies Seeks Partners with Low Voltage Installation Resources Nationwide
- 4R Systems Selects Marsha Shapiro as Senior Vice President of Product Management