Chicago, IL (PRWEB) September 12, 2017
EMNS, Inc, the providers of GSQA®, an enterprise class supplier quality management and visibility application, announces the signing of a leading global chemical provider for its GSQA service.
This chemical company has selected GSQA to enhance their supply chain management and quality operations in their Crop Protection business. As a global leader with operations in dozens of countries, they needed a single place to collect and analyze supplier data. Existing systems and portals could not accomplish these goals. “We are excited to welcome this leading chemical producer into our community,” states John McGlinn, VP of Sales for EMNS, Inc. “Every new customer confirms that our core capabilities of streamlining processes and providing critical supply chain visibility continue to be valuable in the market.”
They chose GSQA after an extensive RFP process and evaluation. GSQA will enable them to:
- Easily upload supplier and material data from their ERP and LIMS to GSQA and automatically synchronize updates and changes
- Share material specifications and test requirements with suppliers and obtain online e-signatures to achieve CFR21 Part 11 compliance
- Instantly validate supplier test results to ensure no out-of-specification material is shipped to any of their production facilities
- Perform instant trending and statistical analysis of test data and proactively issue alerts that their suppliers processes may be out of control
- Generate on-demand supplier scorecards that are continuously updated with the latest shipment data
They have a deadline of August 2018 to be in production with selected suppliers and materials. EMNS is confident that, working with the experienced GSQA project team, they will be live well before then.
About EMNS, Inc.
For over 20 years, GSQA has provided operations, procurement and quality departments with digitally driven supply chain visibility, while supporting regulatory compliance. Delivered in a SaaS model, GSQA supports both global and regional manufacturers in automotive, food and chemical markets. The system typically pays for itself in less than six months by reducing inventory and streamlining supply chain operations. To learn more about GSQA, visit http://www.gsqa.com
The Bar Code News (www.barcode.com), now in its 8th year, does not sell software, hardware, bar code products or services. Use the links on the left side menu to find the products or services you need. Want to reach us? See the links on the Footer menu below. Please let vendors know you’ve seen them here.
Check out the latest Bar Code Digital magazine here
Other Barcode News:
- Identiv to Showcase Latest Portfolio of Feature-Rich Physical Security Solutions at ASIS
- Genius Central Launches GCHQ at Expo East 2017
- IoT Security Expert To Demo Multi-Device Smart Home Hack Live At Mobile World Congress
- On-Shelf Availability Solution Market Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Opportunity
- 500 Cloud Operators to Gather at the Hosting & Cloud Transformation Summit
- First Release of Eclipse Papyrus for Real Time: Modeling Tool for UML-RT
- AKUA selects Integron to Provide Wireless Connectivity for IoT Supply Chain Solutions