TORONTO (PRWEB) September 06, 2017
Storage Guardian announced today that it has signed an agreement making its data storage and recovery solutions available directly from Ingram Micro, Inc., a global leader in technology, mobility, cloud, and supply chain solutions. The new distribution agreement gives Ingram Micro Cloud channel partners in Canada the opportunity to take advantage of Storage Guardian cloud backup services.
“IT service providers, including MSPs, understand that their business data faces a broad range of threats, from natural disasters and hardware failures to ransomware and other malicious software attacks,” said Omry Farajun, President, Storage Guardian. “Having the ability to provide their clients with comprehensive protection against these vulnerabilities presents an excellent opportunity for IT service providers to boost their value and grow their revenue. We’re thrilled that our new agreement will give Ingram Micro’s channel partners even more choice when it comes to delivering data protection services to their customers.”
Storage Guardian offerings (powered by Asigra) that are available via Ingram Micro Cloud include:
- Cloud-to-Cloud Backup and Recovery protects critical data that normally resides with cloud-based applications, such as Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google’s G Suite, Dropbox, Salesforce, and more. Cloud-to-Cloud Backup and Recovery guarantees a business is compliant with government and industry regulations and audits long after any cloud-based application subscription is cancelled or expires.
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) delivers quick access to critical data when man-made or natural disaster leads to a catastrophic loss of data accessibility. DRaaS provides for the replication and hosting of that data at an off-site third-party location on either a short- or long-term basis.
- Automated Backup and Disaster Recovery in the cloud consists of a single platform that provides for business continuity by 1) scheduling the replication and storage of critical business data on off-site servers, 2) and providing a process for easy and fast recovery of lost data after a human mistake, malware attack, or natural disaster.
- Local-Only Backup and Disaster Recovery provides a first line of defense against data loss by storing critical files on a locally installed server instead of in the cloud.
Storage Guardian partners also have access to analytics and reporting tools that give administrators the ability to develop an appropriate recovery point objective (RPO) and recover time objective (RTO) for each client.
Ingram Micro Cloud enables service providers and resellers to start offering their customers an ecosystem of cloud-based solutions quickly and easily by automating billing and invoicing, service delivery and customer management. While Storage Guardian will be offered to Canadian Ingram Micro Cloud partners initially, a U.S. and global rollout is set to follow in coming months.
“As more companies adopt a cloud mindset, they increasingly turn to their IT service providers to supply and manage critical cloud-based solutions, including data storage and disaster recovery,” said Greg Onoprijenko, director of cloud, Ingram Micro Canada. “Storage Guardian’s proven solutions, commitment to the channel, and excellent customer service reputation are an excellent fit for Ingram Micro’s cloud services portfolio in Canada.”
To learn more about Storage Guardian’s flexible data protection service and how an MSP can market and resell data protection services to its customers, visit the Storage Guardian website and register for a free trial. For more information about Ingram Micro Cloud, please visit http://www.ingrammicrocloud.ca/.
About Storage Guardian
For more than a decade, Storage Guardian has been giving small- and medium-sized businesses and their customers the ability to quickly recover from any data loss disaster. Our robust set of enterprise-grade offerings include a secure cloud destination for disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS); affordable, feature-rich, automated backup and disaster recovery (BDR) solutions; and robust analytics to help calculate recovery time. Storage Guardian solutions protect your business data in the cloud, on-premises, or via a hybrid configuration, and always comply with the highest regulatory requirements, including Sarbanes-Oxley and FIPS 140-2. Safeguard data – no matter where it resides – before a natural disaster, hardware failure or malicious software attack stops your business in its tracks. For more information, visit the Storage Guardian website.
Other Barcode News:
- Introducing Pipeline Foods: First Exclusively Organic and Non-GMO Supply Chain Company
- Bluetooth LE for Sensor Networks to Increase 18X by 2022, Says ON World
- Zebra Technologies Wins Two A’ Design Awards for Exceptional Innovation
- Ty Garibay Joins ArterisIP as Chief Technology Officer
- 451 Research finds IoT Impacting IT Infrastructure from Edge to the Cloud
- CompoSecure, L.L.C. names Dori K Skelding as VP Marketing and Supply Chain
- LightInTheBox & Gati Form Strategic Business Partnership Aimed at India's E-Commerce Market