- July 20, 2017 -
NEWARK, Calif., July 20, 2017 – Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ, SCKT), a leading innovator of data capture and delivery solutions for enhanced productivity, today announced that it will release its 2017 second quarter financial results one hour before market opening on Thursday, July 27, 2017. Management will also host a conference call to discuss these results that will begin at 5 p.m. Eastern Time (2 p.m. Pacific Time).
What: Socket Mobile 2017 Second Quarter Financial Results Conference Call
When: Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 5 p.m. Eastern Time (2 p.m. Pacific Time)
Webcast: A live and replay webcast of the conference call can be accessed through a link on Socket Mobile’s website at www.socketmobile.com. From the home page, choose “About Us”/“Investor Relations”/“Conference Calls and Events.”
Dial in: To access the live conference call, dial (888) 424-8151 from within the U.S. and use passcode 8483 007. To access the live conference call from an international location, copy and paste the following URL into your web browser for a current list of available Audience local and international freephone telephone numbers:
About Socket Mobile:
Founded in 1992, Socket Mobile is a leading innovator of data capture and delivery solutions for enhanced productivity in retail point of sale, field service, healthcare, and other mobile markets. Socket Mobile’s revenue is primarily driven by the deployment of third party barcode enabled mobile applications that integrate Socket Mobile’s cordless barcode scanners. Socket Mobile has a robust network of several thousand application developers registered to use its software developer’s kit to add sophisticated barcode scanning to mobile applications. Socket Mobile is headquartered in Newark, Calif. and can be reached at +1-510-933-3000 or www.socketmobile.com. Follow Socket Mobile on Facebook and Twitter @socketmobile and subscribe to SocketTalk the company’s official blog.
Other Barcode News:
- George Brody joins iLumi Solutions as investor and IoT Strategic Advisor
- 10-4 Systems Channel Partner Selected to Present at SROAUG
- Tosca Announces Partnership with Hollar & Greene
- USDA researchers hosting session linking barcode scanner data to costs of healthy eating
- WInnForum Announces Call for Participation in New Project Aimed at Energy Consumption Savings
- Zeepabyte Achieves Groundbreaking Business Intelligence Benchmark Results with Power Systems
- 42Gears Joins ScanSource’s S3 Program