SALT LAKE CITY, July 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- RizePoint, the leading provider of quality management software, today announced McLane Company, Inc., a leading supply chain services company providing grocery and foodservice supply chain solutions, is the newest RizePoint client and will be using the platform to streamline the quality assurance inspection process throughout its vast supply chain.
"McLane's success is rooted in a robust quality assurance program," said Sam Richardson, director of food safety, McLane. "With RizePoint, we will streamline our audits, ensure visibility of all inspection data, and—most importantly—we'll be able to automate corrective action across locations. By streamlining our compliance efforts we'll protect our industry-leading food safety reputation."
McLane is the latest company to launch RizePoint for self-assessments and quality assurance reporting.
"Quality assurance is vital in the food industry and one of the biggest challenges for distributors of perishable goods," said Frank Maylett, CEO and president, RizePoint. "Daily and weekly audits create infinite amounts of data that is difficult and time consuming to analyze with traditional processes. We're proud that McLane chose RizePoint to bring visibility to quality assurance trends."
RizePoint's software solutions include its end-to-end system to facilitate on-site inspections. Data is immediately uploaded and analyzed for the purposes of meeting safety regulations, managing quality standards, and ensuring proper employee training. With RizePoint, top food service brands ensure food safety—from distribution to the dinner table.
- RizePoint mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products, services, and facilities.
- RizePoint's software is used by 5 of the top 8 hospitality brands and 5 of the top 8 food service brands.
- RizePoint serves more than 387,000 users in 120 countries and territories, speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores
RizePoint is the global leader in Quality Experience Management SaaS solutions. RizePoint software creates a hub of valuable compliance information to align organizational focus on brand protection. Dedicated to helping our customers deliver a positive brand experience, RizePoint serves more than 2 million audits with 300 million questions answered annually. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit www.rizepoint.com.
McLane Company, Inc. is one of the largest supply chain services leaders, providing grocery and foodservice supply chain solutions for convenience stores, mass merchants, drug stores and chain restaurants throughout the United States. McLane, through McLane Grocery and McLane Foodservice operates over 80 distribution centers across the U.S. and one of the nation's largest private fleets. The company buys, sells and delivers more than 50,000 different consumer products to nearly 110,000 locations across the U.S. In addition, McLane provides alcoholic beverage distribution through its wholly owned subsidiary, Empire Distributors, Inc. McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and employs more than 20,000 teammates.
Other Barcode News:
- Barcoding, Inc.’s GoLive Services Poised for 25 Percent Growth
- Zebra Unveils High-Performance Industrial Printers that Improve Operational Visibility
- Amalto Highlights 5 Critical Automation Best Practices for Accounts Receivable In New eBook
- Kuebix Partners with SimpliShip to Expand International TMS Solution
- Merger between Kontron AG and S&T Deutschland Holding AG
- WiseWear’s Vigilant Wearable Global Safety Device Powered by Ingenu’s RPMA Technology
- OnContact CRM 10 Moves the CRM Market Forward