NORTHBROOK, Ill., June 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- M. Holland Company, a leading distributor of thermoplastic resin, today introduced its MHX digital platform, a unique digital toolbox designed to help M. Holland customers manage their business.
MHX (acronym for "M. Holland Experience") is an online platform that gives customers unprecedented access to business and ordering information, including order history, price approximation, weight data, Certificates of Analysis, and more.
"As our customers' personal lives are continuously made more convenient by digital experiences, M. Holland is bringing similar levels of connectedness to the professional setting," said Edward Holland, president and CEO of M. Holland. "We take plastics personally, and have designed MHX to be just that—a personal experience between our customers and our company."
"What makes MHX unique is how it was designed," said Marc Fern, commercial vice president at M. Holland. "We employed User Centered Design (UCD) techniques, with customers directly involved in its design and testing. We're automating the high-frequency tasks involved in managing transactions, literally putting our customers' business at their fingertips."
The initial launch of MHX will deliver:
- Anytime access to order history
- Consolidated pricing approximation and weight data
- Purchase order and sales order information
- Order tracking, including order status, facility destination, and confirmed delivery dates
- Order information, such as product details, price, and weight
- Invoice information
- Certificates of Analysis
- Shared visibility with customer service representatives, enhancing communications.
"This is just the beginning of an exciting digital journey," added Fern. "We have a large catalog of additional tools and capabilities we'll be adding to the initial MHX platform in the months and years ahead. Our ultimate vision is for MHX to become a seamless connection between M. Holland and our customers and suppliers."
ABOUT M. HOLLAND
M. Holland is the largest privately held international distributor of plastic resin. We help suppliers find the most strategic channels for their material, help customers improve their sourcing and supply chains, and help our people lead rewarding careers. Since 1950, a deep commitment to personal relationships has formed the core of our heritage, our culture, and our vision. Headquartered in Northbrook, Illinois, M. Holland sells in excess of 1.4 billion pounds of resin to more than 4,000 customers annually. To learn more, visit www.mholland.com. Follow M. Holland on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Other Bar Code News:
- Office Depot Selects 1WorldSync to Streamline Collection and Maintenance of Products
- MultiTech’s Stefan Lindvall Recognized as 2017 Owler Top Rated CEO
- OnTrac Partners with AB&R to Help Identify, Track, and Manage Delivery Packages
- BellHawk Offers Seminar On Warehouse Strategy & Upgrades Packing Modules for ERP/Ecommerce
- GuardRFID Enrollment of Patient Care Equipment Based on International Open Standards
- Scandit CTO to Discuss Supply Chain Data Capture Transformation at GS1 Connect 2017
- Century RFID Introduces 4 Inlays with New Chips
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews