Mounds View, MN (PRWEB) June 13, 2017
Multi-Tech Systems, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of M2M and IoT devices, today announced that Duane Wald, Vice President and Managing Director has been selected by Computing for the “IoT Professional of the Year.” Computing is the UK's leading business technology information resource and a pioneering multimedia brand. The winners were announced in an exclusive ceremony following Computing's Big Data & IoT Summit.
With 15 categories covering every area of Big Data and the Internet of Things, the Computing awards are given to organizations, teams, projects, products and individuals to recognize excellence in Big Data and IoT. The “IoT Professional of the Year” award is given to a pioneering, forward-looking individual individual who has demonstrated excellence in leading IoT projects and initiatives across their organizations.
A farmer by lineage, an engineer by education, and a MultiTech veteran of more than 25 years, Duane Wald brings a down-to-earth, collaborative approach to improving business performance and delivering results. His record includes the successful launch of new products, the ability to partner strategically with customers, and the execution of global customer programs. His experience spans across engineering, operations, sales, business development, and marketing.
“I am proud of Duane’s recognition, continued excellence and unwavering commitment to MultiTech,” said Stefan Lindvall, CEO of MultiTech. “MultiTech’s team is one of the best and this award further reinforces their excellence in the industry.”
MultiTech designs, develops and manufactures communications equipment for the industrial internet of things – connecting physical assets to business processes to deliver enhanced value. Our commitment to quality and service excellence means you can count on MultiTech products and people to address your needs, while our history of innovation ensures you can stay ahead of the latest technology with a partner who will be there for the life of your solution. For more information, please visit http://www.multitech.com.
Other Bar Code News:
- Systech Transitions IoT Gateway Assembly to the USA
- Data Profits’ Demand Forecasting and Replenishment Software Key to Retail IOT Survival
- Leading Aerospace, Defense and Security Company Is Using Beacon Technology to Track Assets in 2 of Their Orlando, Florida Warehouses
- AVANU WebMux Application Delivery Load Balancing Solution Meets Higher Level SSL Security and FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Compliance
- Bluebird Expands Distribution Agreement with ScanSource POS and Barcode to Europe
- Resilinc and Verisk Maplecroft to Deliver Strategic Supply Chain Risk Insights
- FoodLogiQ Unveils the Market’s First Real-Time Recall Management Solution at Upcoming Demo
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews