PITTSBURGH, PA (May 24, 2017)—TrueCommerce, a global provider of trading partner connectivity and integration solutions, has announced today the next generation of Transaction Manager, its flagship product that ensures seamless connectivity between trading partners. Built on HTML5, the new offering is browser-agnostic, delivers an enhanced user experience and offers seamless access to other applications, including e-commerce, analytics and warehouse management.
“The velocity of business today demands full visibility into the health of the key metrics within the enterprise,” said Michael Gross, TrueCommerce Vice President of Product Strategy and Development. Transaction Manager now coalesces enterprise efficiency with the consumer applications’ ease-of-use providing anytime and anywhere access to time sensitive information.”
New Transaction Manager features include:
- HTML5 architecture with multi-browser support including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari
- Streamlined layout and responsive design
- Alternate transaction detail views for easier navigation and review
- Enhanced paging, sorting and filtering functionality
- One-click access to your favorite screens using configurable menus customization of home screen location
- Purpose-built to optimize collaboration and fulfillment activities across various channels
“The next generation Transaction Manager is designed to support the needs of today’s supply chain,” said Ryan Tierney, TrueCommerce’s Director of Product Management. “TrueCommerce has significantly enhanced the front-end to deliver actionable information to our customers that helps eliminate supply chain disruptions and lowers the barriers of achieving effective integration and collaboration with trading partners. This significant upgrade of our key product demonstrates our vision and commitment to continually invest in our products and services, delivering state of the art technologies to our customers.”
TrueCommerce is an end-to-end platform solution that fully automates the process of integrating business documents exchanged with customers, suppliers and logistics providers. Transaction Manager seamlessly connects with TrueCommerce’s global commerce network, offering rapid onboarding of business partners and support for EDI, XML and other global data standards.
TrueCommerce’s Global Commerce Network includes over 23,000 pre-connected retailers, distributors and logistics service providers. A true managed services provider, TrueCommerce manages the onboarding process for new trading partners as well as the ongoing management of trading partner specific mapping and labeling changes.
TrueCommerce revolutionizes trading partner connectivity by linking suppliers, retail hubs and end consumers in one global commerce network. With our flexible, integrated and fully managed service solutions, customers of any size can easily connect with any trading partner while enjoying the peace of mind of a proven service platform that reliably handles tens of millions of transactions annually without the need for any customer interaction.
From the factory to the warehouse, from distributor to retail storefront, achieve new levels of business connectivity and performance with the world’s most complete trading partner platform.
TrueCommerce: Connect. Integrate. Accelerate.
For more information, visit http://www.truecommerce.com.
Other Bar Code News:
- Honeywell Files ITC Complaint Against Code Corp. for Bar Code Patent Infringement
- Pepsi is Putting Snapchat Barcodes on Millions of Soda Bottles
- RFID Technology Market to Reach $40.5 Billion by 2025
- RFID and Barcode Printer Market to Reach $4.8 Billion by 2022
- Introducing Fuze Card: The World's Thinnest Wallet in a Single Card
- Swiss PostFinance AG Modernizes ATM Network With Diebold Nixdorf Systems
- Zebra Technologies Makes Forbes' Best Employer List for Second Consecutive Year
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews