DUBLIN, May 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "RFID and Barcode Printer Market - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The RFID and barcode printer market is expected to be valued at USD 4.81 Billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% between 2017 and 2022. Some of the factors driving the growth of this market include demand to improve inventory management; rising e-commerce industry and need for eliminating human errors. The RFID and barcode printer market has been segmented on the basis of type, technology, printing resolution, industry, and geography.
The RFID and barcode printer market for the retail industry is expected to grow at the fastest rate between 2017 and 2022. The barcode labels and tags have been increasingly adopted in the retail sector, which has become the standard for labeling, tracking, and storing the information about the product. This information is later retrieved through scanners that provide the retailers about the count of the product on the floor and inventory as well as providing the cashiers information about the product.
Thermal transfer technology held the largest share of the RFID and barcode printer market for printing technology in 2017. The market for thermal transfer technology is expected to witness a moderate growth during the forecast period as this technology provides high-quality and long-lasting labels and tags in many different colors. The RFID and barcode printer market is driven by the rising demand for printers using thermal transfer technology deployed in industries such as education and entertainment for printing books, magazines, brochures, cards, posters, and so on.
The RFID and barcode printer market for the printing resolution below 300 dpi is expected to grow at a high rate between 2017 and 2022. The printers with the resolution below 300 dpi are in demand due to growing need for barcodes and RFID tags on ID cards, wrist bands, products in retail, healthcare, education, government industries. Moreover, lower resolution images appear fuzzy, jagged, and blur, so resolution of 300 dpi is used for crisp, clear results. These factors drive the growth of the RFID and barcode printer market during forecast period.
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Bixolon Co., Ltd.
- Brother International Corporation
- Cab ProduKTtechnik GmbH & Co Kg
- Citizen Systems
- Cognitive Tpg
- Dascom Printer (Jiangmen) Co., Ltd.
- Data Capture Systems Co. LLC
- Godex International Co., Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Kroy LLC
- Linx Printing Technologies
- OKI Data Americas, Inc.
- Postek Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Primera Technologies Inc.
- SATO Holdings Corporation
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Star Micronics Co., Ltd.
- TSC Auto ID Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tharo Systems Inc.
- Toshiba Tec Corporation
- Wasp Barcode Technologies
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights - RFID and Barcode Printer Market
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 RFID and Barcode Printer Market, By Type
8 RFID and Barcode Printer Market Analysis, By Printing Technology
9 RFID and Barcode Printer Market, By Printing Resolution
10 Connectivity Types for RFID and Barcode Printers
11 RFID and Barcode Printer Market, By Application
12 RFID and Barcode Printer Market, By Geography
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pg89h9/rfid_and_barcode
- Introducing Fuze Card: The World's Thinnest Wallet in a Single Card
- Swiss PostFinance AG Modernizes ATM Network With Diebold Nixdorf Systems
- Zebra Technologies Makes Forbes' Best Employer List for Second Consecutive Year
- o9 Transforms Ainsworth Pet Nutrition’s Supply Chain Planning Capabilities
- Celect Named In Gartner’s 2017 Cool Vendors Report For Retail Merchandising And Marketing
- Research and Markets Capturing and Identification Systems Market
- Tianma NLT USA Showcasing Over 75 New Display Products and Prototype Technologies at Display Week 2017
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews