LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. – May 24, 2017 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a global leader in providing solutions and services that give enterprises real-time visibility into their operations, has been named for the second consecutive year to Forbes’ list of “America's Best Employers”. On this year’s midsize company’s list, Zebra ranked #87. Based on recommendations from current employees and industry professionals, Zebra ranks among the top companies for its ongoing commitment to company culture and employee engagement.
- As businesses struggle to digitize in a smarter, more connected world, Zebra helps them transform into intelligent enterprises. Our solutions portfolio, including market-leading mobile computers, printers, scanners and more, gives businesses real-time visibility into their operations. Our enterprise-grade devices, software and services can help organizations sense what’s happening, analyze the data and act on the information to make smarter decisions.
- Following Zebra’s acquisition of Motorola Solutions’ Enterprise business in Oct. 2014, Zebra has embarked on a culture initiative to progress as One Zebra. This includes the creation of culture clubs and workshops led by employee volunteers, successfully driving a common language aligned to our company values.
- Zebra has a global presence that consists of approximately 6,500 employees in nearly 120 offices across more than 40 countries as well as an extended partner ecosystem in more than 100 countries.
- Founded in 1969, Zebra has provided more than 45 years of technology expertise, leadership and innovation. The company owns five regional innovation and design centers with more than 4,200 U.S. and international patents issued and pending.
Michael H. Terzich, Chief Administrative Officer, Zebra Technologies
“Building an innovative, rewarding company culture starts with creating a values-based workplace environment, and our employees are empowered and accountable for shaping and owning our culture. We will continue to invest in fostering an environment that attracts top industry professionals to help us achieve our vision to create a smarter, more connected global business community together with our partners to offer better operational visibility to our customers.”
Forbes "America's Best Employers 2017" Methodology
Almost 30,000 employees at companies with at least 1,000 people were surveyed for the America’s Best Employers List. The survey was conducted with global digital data collection partners who use innovative technology and proven sampling methodologies to facilitate a deep understanding of consumer opinions and behavior. Participation in the survey was voluntary, and respondents were recruited from thousands of sources to maximize reach and representation. The mix of respondents (gender, age, region, and ethnicity) in the sample represents American employees.
With the unparalleled visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – give organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers, and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more information, visit www.zebra.com or sign up for our news alerts. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Other Bar Code News:
- o9 Transforms Ainsworth Pet Nutrition’s Supply Chain Planning Capabilities
- Celect Named In Gartner’s 2017 Cool Vendors Report For Retail Merchandising And Marketing
- Research and Markets Capturing and Identification Systems Market
- Tianma NLT USA Showcasing Over 75 New Display Products and Prototype Technologies at Display Week 2017
- Dialogic and Telestax Demonstrate Integrated Video API
- Microscan Unveils Technology Advancements at GS1 Connect Conference
- MultiTech’s Developer Kit Used by Twilio for Connected Fleet Monitoring Blueprint
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews