The summit is a half-day series of sessions featuring lightning talks, presentations and a moderated discussion on how Near Field Communication (NFC) technology is transforming mobile ticketing and public transportation in Asia and beyond. Public Transport Operators and Associations, Mobile Network Operators, Systems Integrators, Government Officials, Technology Providers and Test Houses would benefit from the summit. Register for VISIONFC Transport online here.
"An outstanding list of presenters will provide valuable insights on Asia's Public Transport market trends and present real-world mobile ticketing case studies. It's an opportunity to learn from and engage with some of the key public transportation companies in Asia," said Paula Hunter, executive director, NFC Forum.
APSCA and the Smart Ticketing Alliance have partnered with the NFC Forum for the VISIONFC Transport Summit. Infineon Technologies is sponsoring the event. A networking reception with food and beverages immediately follows the presentations.
About VISIONFC Transport Summit
VISIONFC Transport Summit presenters sharing real-world examples and public transportation insights include:
Global Mass Transit Report (Asia), Namrta Bangia, Associate Director, Global Mass Transit
Management Authority for Urban Railways of Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam), Vu Phan Minh Tri, Head of Division of Technical – Procurement
Land Transport Authority (Singapore), Kelvin Lim, Fare Systems
Octopus Card Limited (Hong Kong), Sammy Kam, Technical Director
East Japan Railways (Japan), Hiroshi Iwamoto, Manager, Suica Business Development
NFC Forum Transport Special Interest Group, Joerg Schmidt, NFC Forum Transport SIG Co-Chair
To register for VISIONFC Automotive Summit, please visit https://www.regonline.com/
Other Bar Code News:
- Digital Procurement Platform Streamlines Sourcing for Buyers and Producers to Expand Local Food
- Zebra Technologies' Rita Koridek Recognized as one of CRN's 2017 Women of the Channel
- 45% of Retailers Plan to Utilize Artificial Intelligence to Enhance Customer Experience
- WeePallet Begins to Supply Injection Molded Custom Plastic Pallets
- LogiPharma Launches Pharma Supply Chain Awards
- GAINSystems to Lead Panel Discussion on Modern Inventory Optimization at Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference
- Inbound Logistics Names Truckstop.com a Top 100 Logistics IT Provider
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews