GAINSystems, a provider of modern, comprehensive supply chain and inventory optimization solutions, announced that the company will bring together a group of supply chain leaders for a panel session entitled “Think of Everything: Mastering Multi-Echelon Inventory and Supply Targets” during the Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference 2017.
The panel will feature GAINS customers, Graco and Textron Aviation, and Ph.D. professor of machine learning who is also a strategist for GAINSystems. These thought leaders will share both real-world experience and a vision of how machine learning will lead to unprecedented consistency and efficiency for companies that aspire to create competitive advantage through supply chain excellence.
The session focuses on one of the thorniest supply chain problems, sustaining target levels of inventory and service simultaneously across complex multi-echelon bills-of-materials and distribution networks. These supply chain experts will provide insight on how to advance through multiple levels of maturity in inventory optimization in order to sustain targets successfully. The session will also include a discussion on the future role and benefits of machine learning in planning.
During the session on May 24, GAINSystems’ CEO Bill Benton will moderate the panel which includes:
- Darrell Elkinton, Manager - Aftermarket Inventory for Textron Aviation and Six Sigma Black Belt with over 12 years in supply chain operations. Textron Aviation is the leading general aviation authority and home to the Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker brands, which account for more than 50% of all general aviation aircraft.
- Bernie Knox, Materials Manager responsible for demand and inventory management of worldwide manufacturing distribution for Graco, Inc., a leading provider of premium pumps and spray equipment for fluid handling in the construction, manufacturing, processing and maintenance industries.
- Chandler Johnson, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Strategy and Machine Learning instructor at BI Norwegian Business School and a thought leader in applying machine learning to real-world operations. Dr. Johnson’s academic background includes a Masters’ in Statistics and Ph.D. in Sociology from Stanford University.
“With the impressive results that Textron and Graco will be sharing, attendees will see the profound impact of inventory optimization. We are proud to help all our customers make giant strides in their journey towards supply chain excellence, no matter where they start,” commented Bill Benton, CEO of GAINSystems.
GAINSystems will also be displaying its holistic approach to supply chain planning and optimization at booth 200 in the Solution Showcase of this Gartner-hosted conference from May 23-25 in Phoenix, AZ. GAINSystems’ supply chain experts will be available to talk one-on-one with attendees and demonstrate advanced solutions to today’s supply chain challenges.
GAINSystems combines an innovative approach and comprehensive supply chain optimization solutions to think of everything -- delivering amazing results with very little risk. Our holistic approach considers comprehensive error and variability across supply, demand and operations producing inventory optimization that dynamically addresses every SKU by location across the enterprise. With our proven breakthrough methodology, companies such as the Australian Defense Forces, Benco Dental, Broan-NuTone, Textron Aviation, Officeworks and Sonepar/Vallen consistently see superior results including lower inventories, reduced operating costs, increased plan accuracy and higher service -- ultimately leading to higher EBITDA and/or mission readiness.To learn more visit http://www.GAINSystems.com.
Other Bar Code News:
- LogiPharma Launches Pharma Supply Chain Awards
- Inbound Logistics Names Truckstop.com a Top 100 Logistics IT Provider
- PLVision Completes Integration of Ostware Services, Introduces New Brand and Website
- OrbiWise Selects Azilen as Technology Partner for Innovative IoT Solutions
- FOX Broadcasting Utilized New Zebra ZC10L Large-Format Card Printer
- LexisNexis Honored as a 2017 Achievement in Customer Excellence Award Winner
- OSIsoft Participates at SAPPHIRE NOW to Showcase a New SAP HANA IoT Integrator by OSIsoft
- JUCY Snooze Christchurch Integrates ASSA ABLOY Hospitality Mobile Access
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews