BellHawk will be at the EASTEC Manufacturing Brilliance Show in Springfield, Massachusetts, May 16-18th.
Come listen to Dr. Peter Green, our CTO, speak on "The Artificial Intelligence Revolution in Manufacturing Operations Management" on Wednesday, May 17th at 10:30 AM in the "Manufacturing Brilliance Theater" in Building #1.
Come see us in Booth #5647. We will be exhibiting:
- Our BellHawk low-cost, easy-to-use inventory, work-in-process, and labor tracking, plus production scheduling system.
- Ruggedized Android tablets from Unitech - ideal for shop floor data collection.
- Wearable Finger-Mounted Bluetooth Barcode Scanners from Symcode - ideal for hands-free barcode canning while doing picking or assembly.
- Ruggedized PDA's with integral barcode scanners from Unitech that are Verizon compatible. These units can be used to collect data outdoors, such as in yards, on building sites, and in field repair and refurbishment situations.
To register, please use the form below or click on EASTEC Registration and enter code 15382773
Other bar code news:
- Smartrac At #RFIDLive: Showcasing Solutions for a Smarter Internet of Things
- #RFIDLive Checkpoint Introduces Windlight RFID Label for Retail and Other Applications
- WeePallet Expands its Plastic Pallet Partnership with American Supply Chain Companies
- V-Technologies, LLC, Shipping Software for Sage Announces Sage Summit 2017 Sponsorship
- Frost & Sullivan Applauds Xerafy for its UDI-Compliant RFID Surgical Instrument
- Hansae International S.A. Select CGS BlueCherry Shop Floor Control to Optimize Production
- Escalade Sports Implements NGC’s Andromeda Product Testing and Compliance Software
- NiceLabel's Growth Strategy Among Top Ten in Europe