SYRACUSE, N.Y. May 1, 2017 - JADAK, a business unit of Novanta Corporation, is exhibiting at RFID Journal Live from May 9-11, 2017 in Phoenix, AZ, booth #908. This is the company's first trade show since the acquisition of ThingMagic on January 11, 2017. ThingMagic has one of the industry's widest arrays of Ultra High Frequency (UHF) RAIN RFID products, complementing JADAK's existing Near Field Communications (NFC) High Frequency (HF) RFID product line. The company will be displaying its breadth of HF and RAIN UHF products at the show.
As an example of JADAK's broadened technological capabilities, the company is expanding and demonstrating its handheld scanning platforms with additional RFID options at JADAK's RFID Journal Live exhibit.
JADAK will also be displaying the software enhancements to the Sargas 2-port UHF RAIN RFID reader at RFID Journal Live. The RAINstream application that was recently introduced helps simplify data integration of the reader into the backend processing system. Other products that will be featured at RFID Journal Live include our latest RFID-enabled handheld barcode scanner, as well as ThingMagic and JADAK's award-winning finished readers, and embedded modules.
JADAK's RFID products for the European Union (EU) are compliant with the EU's Radio Equipment Directive (RED).
JADAK, a business unit of Novanta Corporation, specializes in machine vision, RFID, barcode, printing, and color and light measurement products and services for original equipment manufacturers. The company designs and manufactures embedded solutions that help customers solve unique inspection, tracking, scanning and documenting challenges. As JADAK continues to grow, the company has branched out into additional markets and offers solutions for the most demanding applications. The company is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 registered. For more information, visit www.jadaktech.com.
Other Bar Code News:
- Supply Chain Visibility: Retail Solutions, Ahold USA, Dannon, and P&G Present
- IBM Inventors Patent Invention for Transferring Packages between Aerial Drones
- PaladinID Launches the Great #12 Brady Jersey Hunt at Boston Convention Center
- Star Micronics to Showcase Cutting-Edge Payments Technology at ETA TRANSACT 2017
- RFID and Barcode Printer Market Worth 4.81 Billion USD by 2022
- SMC3 Selected as 2017 Top Logistics IT Provider by Inbound Logistics
- Omni-ID CEO Daddis to Keynote AIM Partnership Breakfast at #RFIDLIVE