LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. – April 25, 2017 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a global leader in providing solutions and services that give enterprises real-time visibility into their operations, today announced it is sponsoring the second annual Bloomberg Breakaway Summit, which brings together a select group of CEOs and business leaders from high-growth companies to discuss the most pressing issues affecting commerce today.
- At the event, which takes place May 2-3, 2017 in New York, Zebra will sponsor a hands-on workshop – “The Digital CEO” – which will focus on how digital transformation builds a more intelligent enterprise. The session will provide best practices for how embracing a digital mindset can help organizations accelerate growth, deepen engagement and energize culture.
- The Digital CEO workshop will begin at 10:30 a.m. ET on May 3, 2017 and will be facilitated by Mark Bonchek, Chief Epiphany Officer of Shift Thinking and include opening remarks from Anders Gustafsson, Chief Executive Officer, Zebra Technologies.
- Speakers at the 2017 Bloomberg Breakaway Summit include Wilbur Ross, Jr., U.S. Secretary of Commerce; Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan; New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft; AOL co-founder and Revolution LLC chairman Steve Case; Deloitte CEO Cathy Engelbert; Walmart e-commerce head Marc Lore; and entrepreneur Michael Rubin.
Anders Gustafsson, CEO, Zebra Technologies
“Zebra Technologies is proud to participate in and sponsor this year’s Bloomberg Breakaway Summit and Digital CEO workshop. The growth of IoT, mobility, and cloud computing will continue to push digital transformation forward, while equipping companies with data-driven intelligence to improve employee productivity and enhance the customer experience. We look forward to discussing the role Enterprise Asset Intelligence plays in transforming today’s digital businesses.”
The Bar Code News (www.barcode.com), now in its 8th year, does not sell software, hardware, bar code products or services. Use the links on the left side menu to find the products or services you need. Want to reach us? See the links on the Footer menu below. Please let vendors know you’ve seen them here.
Other bar code news:
- Canadian Hotel Chooses RFID Locks For Increased Security
- LEGACY Supply Chain Services Receives Sam’s Club Import Distribution Center of the Year
- Spinnaker to Exhibit at JDA FOCUS 2017 as a Sponsor in Las Vegas
- FEIG RAIN Readers Now Compatible With ClearStream RFID Software
- CSL Launches Affordable UHF RFID Handheld Sled with Longest Read Range in Industry
- Trusted Objects and UnaBiz Partner to Deliver Advanced Security Features
- Join the AIM Event at #RFIDLive
- Defense and Aerospace Industry Leaders to Discuss RFID's Benefits at #RFIDLive
- ScanSource to Announce Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2017 Results on May 9, 2017
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews