ZEBRA’S TC75 TOUCH COMPUTERS IMPROVE WORKFLOWS TO HELP GET HEATING SYSTEMS BACK UP AND RUNNING QUICKLY AND EFFECTIVELY
BOURNE END – April 10, 2017 - Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a global leader in providing solutions and services that give enterprises real-time visibility into their operations, announced that Baxi Heating UK Ltd.’s customer satisfaction levels have increased by 90 percent since deploying the Zebra TC75 touch computer.
Part of BDR Thermea, one of Europe’s largest manufacturers and distributors of domestic and commercial water and space heating systems, Baxi has equipped all its field engineers with Zebra’s TC75 to easily capture critical insights and make information accessible at the right time from the field to the Baxi contact center and back office systems on a real-time basis. This visibility allows staff to make real-time decisions, order parts, and be redeployed to urgent cases.
- The TC75 touch computer scans all types of barcodes - even if dirty or damaged - takes photos, allows customers to sign on the screen, and can run training videos for new engineers and display full-colour brochures to customers to enhance their experience.
- Long-time Baxi and Zebra partner, The Barcode Warehouse has deployed these Android mobile computers to Baxi’s field engineers. All of their TC75s are protected by the Zebra OneCare service, providing better visibility and predictability along with guaranteeing that any faulty equipment is quickly replaced.
- Another key partner, Cognito iQ loaded every TC75 with a mobile workflow application, further improving the operational efficiency for Baxi’s field engineers.
Steve Randal, Service Operations Manager, Baxi Heating UK
“Our new field mobility solution, including Zebra’s TC75 touch computers and Cognito iQ’s software, is empowering our field engineers to work more efficiently and effectively with all the applications and information they need to deliver superior customer service at their fingertips.”
Laurent Othacéhé, CEO, Cognito iQ
“We enjoy a long-standing relationship with Zebra and together we provide the most advanced field service technology in the market. Baxi is leading the way, employing the powerful combination of our mobility and analytics platform together with the TC75. The real-time information generated by this solution improves insight and response time which leads to a measurable ROI for Baxi and improved service for their customers.”
John McMeeking, Senior Account Manager, Zebra Technologies
“Zebra’s technology has provided Baxi’s field engineers with the real-time operational visibility they need to make more informed decisions and provide a better overall experience for their customers. This solution wouldn’t have been possible without the talented team at Cognito iQ. Together we created a game-changing solution that ultimately benefits consumers looking to get their water and heating systems back up and running quickly.”
With the unparalleled visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – gives organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers, and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more information, visit zebra.com or sign up for our news alerts. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Checkpoint Systems Announces Density Tag for Ultimate Protection of Boxed Retail Store Merchandise
- Identiv to Showcase Access Control Solutions at ISC West 2017
- Toshiba Tec Unveils Mobile Printer Delivering Three-Inch Wide Labels and Receipts
- England Logistics Chooses Trucker Tools’ Load Track Platform for Total Shipment Visibility
- NGC Introduces the Andromeda Cloud Platform for the Connected Enterprise
- Leaders Of Retail and Apparel Industries to Discuss RFID's Benefits at #RFIDLIVE
- Scandit Launches MatrixScan, a First of its Kind Scanning and AR Tracking Capability
- BluJay Solutions Acquires Leading Mobility Solutions Provider Blackbay
- Barcoders and Freestyle Solutions Partner to Enable Full Scanning Capabilities in Warehouse
- Accenture, Genpact and TCS Named Leaders in Everest Group Report on Supply Chain Providers
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews