Leaders of the global retail industry gather to reimagine the customer experience
LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. – March 29, 2017 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a global leader in providing solutions and services that give enterprises real-time visibility into their operations, is a sponsor of and presenter at the 2017 World Retail Congress. Zebra experts Ravi Kanniganti and Mark Thomson will discuss how real-time operational visibility gives an edge to forward-thinking retail teams. Titled “Megatrends Unite: the Creation of the Intelligent Retail Enterprise and its Impact on the Customer Experience and Business Growth,” Zebra’s presentation will take place on Tuesday, April 4 at Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Zebra Technologies has been at the forefront of developing innovative solutions that provide retailers with visibility and actionable insight to their customers, inventory and other valued assets from the point of sale to the distribution center and beyond. Zebra solutions allow retailers to capitalize on three key technology megatrends - the Internet of Things (IoT), mobility, and cloud computing - to create an Intelligent Retail Enterprise. This enables retailers to outperform their competition, elevate the customer experience and strengthen their operations to win in the new retail reality.
KEY FACTS ON SOLUTIONS FEATURED IN ZEBRA’S BOOTH
- SmartSense™ for Retail is an Enterprise Asset Intelligence solution that enables retailers to achieve optimal stock levels, improve the shopper experience, increase sales and enhance loss prevention capabilities.
- Developed for retail on the Android™ operating system, the TC51 touch computer is designed to provide durability, power and security for business users with an intuitive consumer design for end users.
- The TC51 is supported by Zebra’s Mobility DNA, the industry’s most comprehensive suite of application security, development tools and mobile end-user apps to enable anywhere connectivity and streamlined workflows for improved collaboration and customer service.
- The MC18 personal shopper retail mobile computer empowers shoppers to instantly locate items, check pricing and receive personalized promotions to improve associate productivity and customer self-service.
Mark Thomson, Retail and Hospitality Director, EMEA, Zebra Technologies
“The convergence of key megatrends including IoT, mobility and cloud computing have led to a new operational paradigm called the ‘Intelligent Enterprise’. To be truly omnichannel, retailers require actionable data based on this intelligence that enables them to make better real-time operational decisions. Zebra’s solutions give retailers new levels of visibility and functionality so they can provide an exceptional shopping experience both in-store and online.”
With the unparalleled visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – gives organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers, and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more information, visit www.zebra.com
- Careers - Classified Ads
- Facebook page
- Search Barcode.com
- Upcoming Barcode, RFID Trade Shows
View our digital mag ----> BarCode Magazine