"Freightos, an online marketplace for international shipping, said on Wednesday it raised $25 million in funding led by GE Ventures, bringing the company's total funding to date to $50 million.
"This capital raise will help to continue Freightos’ rapid expansion," said Zvi Schreiber, founder and chief executive of Freightos, which has headquarters in Jerusalem and an R&D center in Ramallah.
Launched in July, the Freightos Marketplace had a doubling in orders in the first quarter of 2017 over the previous quarter. It has over 10,000 registered users."
See the full article here -- http://www.reuters.com/article/us-tech-freightos-fundraising-idUSKBN17014I
- Bluestar Introduces New ISV Connect Program
- Kush Bottles Appoints Kevin Nguyen as Director of Supply Chain
- Senseon Cabinet RFID Locking System Useful For Jewelers and Other Display Cases
- Patented Serialized Security Label Offers Counterfeit Solution To Meet Pharma Regulations
- Zebra Technologies' Next-Generation Solutions Recognized with Four IF Design Awards 2017
- DURABOOK Rugged Computers Offer High-Performance, Cost-Effective Solutions for Government
- Electronic Shelf Labels Market Will Increase 10-Fold in Next Five Years
- Inmar’s VP, Client Relations and Operations, Named Rock Star of the Supply Chain
- FEIG ELECTRONICS Updates LRU1002 UHF Long Range Reader With New Features, Capabilities
- Zebra Technologies Earns Most Innovative Product Award at China’s Logistics Technology Summit
- Socket Mobile Celebrates 25 Years
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews