RFID-Driven Offerings Include Hidden Smart Lock for Display Cases and Retrofit Solution to Protect and Easily Sell Jewelry, Consumer Electronics
Santa Fe Springs, CA (PRWEB) March 28, 2017
Additions to the Senseon™ Secure Access Control System announced today broaden the ability of this keyless, cabinet-level, electronic locking system to help high-end and consumer electronics retailers both improve loss prevention and enhance the customer experience.
“Designers and operators of retail jewelry, boutique and consumer electronics stores face a two-pronged dilemma: protecting merchandise and having products available for customers to touch and feel,” said Senseon Solutions Marketing Director Greg Rewers. “In response to their needs, we have expanded Senseon into a more adaptable and effective electronic locking system for protecting merchandise in cabinets and making it easily available for staff to create a superior shopping experience for customers.”
Rewers added: “Building on more than half a century of trusted experience and patented technology, our new products offer innovative ways for jewelry, consumer electronics and boutique retailers to take advantage of the benefits of in-store shopping. Retailers can now have peace of mind when displaying high-value merchandise like necklaces, watches and smartphones on the sales floor. This gives retailers the benefit of flexibility and closes the sales cycles to retain customers and enhance their overall experience.”
A highlight of Senseon’s latest offerings is a highly-functional electronic lock (5EL) ideal for securing and releasing sliding doors in display cases. The lock works with doors of glass, wood or any other material. The 5EL can be easily concealed into virtually any design in a number of ways.
Senseon locks are up to 400% stronger than traditional, mechanical locks. Yet Senseon locks are invisible to customers and thieves, enabling sleek furniture design.
Retailers with existing cabinets and fixtures can also benefit from the Senseon electronic locking system. The new 10EL side-mount drawer catch enables existing cabinetry with drawer slides with at least a half-inch profile to be retrofitted for a Senseon upgrade.
Also new at Senseon...read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/03/prweb141872
- Patented Serialized Security Label Offers Counterfeit Solution To Meet Pharma Regulations
- Zebra Technologies' Next-Generation Solutions Recognized with Four IF Design Awards 2017
- DURABOOK Rugged Computers Offer High-Performance, Cost-Effective Solutions for Government
- Electronic Shelf Labels Market Will Increase 10-Fold in Next Five Years
- Inmar’s VP, Client Relations and Operations, Named Rock Star of the Supply Chain
- FEIG ELECTRONICS Updates LRU1002 UHF Long Range Reader With New Features, Capabilities
- Zebra Technologies Earns Most Innovative Product Award at China’s Logistics Technology Summit
- Socket Mobile Celebrates 25 Years
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews