NEW YORK, March 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- demand from the various end-use sectors to drive the market for packaging"
The global packaging industry is expected to witness high demand from various end-use sectors. The packaging market is driven by factors such as rise in technological advancements in the packaging industry, developments in printing technologies, and concerns regarding the impact of counterfeit packaging on the brand image of products. The growing food & beverages industry is projected to be the fastest-growing end-use sector over the next five years. Due to stringent laws & regulations enacted by the government and increasing importance given to package security by manufacturers, the demand for packaging trends is projected to grow in this sector. Emerging markets, such as the Asia-Pacific region, have contributed to an increase in the application of packaging trends in the packaging industry.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04766030-summary/view-report.html
"RFID technology is projected to grow at the highest rate in the anti-counterfeit packaging market"
The RFID segment is projected to grow at the highest rate between 2016 and 2021, as it is the most-effective means to prevent counterfeiting of products. The RFID technology reads and captures information stored on the tag attached to the product. RFIDs are used extensively in the packaging industry as they include tags, readers, and software services. By using tags and readers, products can be traced in seconds; this helps improve and track the supply chain process from production through distribution and retailing.
"The demand for smart labels is projected to witness the highest growth rate in the packaging industry"
The smart labels market is projected to grow at the highest rate from 2016 to 2021. Smart labels are used in industries such as logistics, retail, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, as well as food & beverages with tracking applications such as retail inventory, pallet tracking, and tracking of perishable goods. The use of smart labels improves visibility and enhances the monitoring of cartons and pallets at various process points as they move through the warehouse. Smart labels identify and locate every item that needs to be tracked, which include trucks, forklifts, returnable transit items, containers, and all the items that are shipped in them, which improves the system's efficiency.
The various suppliers of anti-counterfeit packaging and related products in the report are as follows:
1. Amcor Ltd. (Australia)
2. E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.)
3. Bemis company Inc. (U.S.)
4. Sonoco products company (U.S.)
5. Huhtamaki OYJ (Finland)
6. Linpac packaging (U.K.)
7. The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.)
8. Avery Dennison (U.S.)
9. Sealed Air Corporation (U.S.)
10. Coveris Holdings S.A. (U.S.)
The report defines, segments, and projects the top packaging trends market size on the basis of technology and type. The study analyzes competitive developments such as partnerships, agreements, contracts, collaborations, and joint ventures, acquisitions, expansions & investments, and new product launches/ technological advancements activities in the packaging market.
Why buy this report
This report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments top packaging trends comprehensively and provides the closest approximation of the revenue numbers for the individual markets and subsegments across different verticals.
- This report will help stakeholders to understand the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their positio.... r http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/top-packaging-trends---forecast-to-2021-300423669.html
- Expanded US Growth Leads to New Deister North America (DNA) Head Office
- Wuxi Gears up for World Internet of Things Exposition
- Packaging Automation Solution Market by Product Type, Function, Software and Service
- APG Cash Drawer Announces Hire of Distribution Channel Manager
- Smartrac to Boost the Industrial Internet of Things at #LogiMAT
- HighJump Unveils Top Four Trends for Supply Chain Evolution at Elevate 2017
- AIM Honors 2017 Industry Award Winners