ST. LOUIS, March 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Graybar, a leading distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and provider of related supply chain management and logistics services, reported today that the company finished 2016 with its fifth consecutive year of record net sales and third consecutive year with record net income. In 2016, net sales totaled $6.4 billion, a 4.5 percent increase compared to the previous year. The company also earned net income of $93.0 million, which was a 2.2 percent increase compared to 2015.
"I am proud of our record performance in 2016," said Graybar's Chairman, President and CEO Kathleen M. Mazzarella. "Over the past several years, we have invested in people, technology and locations to better serve our customers, while acquiring companies that broaden our reach and complement our business. Thanks to these investments and the dedication of our employees, we once again achieved record sales and net income in 2016."
- Increasing Adoption of 2D Barcodes is Driving the Global Barcode Scanner Market: Technavio
- GAO RFID Announces the Release of Industry-Changing Smart Checkout System for Cabinets
- Trovan RFID Finds a Perfect Match with Lead Liaison
- Manhattan Associates Names 4SIGHT Supply Chain Group a Top Partner for the 3rd Time
- How Your Customers Can Help You Build Better Machines
- Socket Mobile Insider Sells Stock
- ERP/MRP Online Software Allowing Scanning Bar-Codes with Mobile Devices
- HAVI Identifies Five Trends for 2017 Impacting Foodservice Supply Chains
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews