Honeywell will host a live broadcast to introduce its latest technology breakthroughs and innovative solutions for distribution centers, logistics providers and retailers to help them drive greater efficiency and productivity. Growing consumer expectations and the emergence of disruptive technologies have put immense pressure on a number of industries. Honeywell will highlight how it is evolving its solutions portfolio to address these challenges and help drive value across supply chain operations now and into the future.
WHAT: “Honeywell LIVE: The Future of Supply Chain, Today”
WHEN: Friday, February 17, 2017, from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST
WHO: Participants in this live broadcast include:
- John Waldron, president and CEO of Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS)
- Lisa London, president and general manager for SPS’s Productivity Products business
- Taylor Smith, president and general manager for SPS’s Workflow Solutions business
- Ed Puisis, Chief Administrative Officer, SPS’s Intelligrated business
WHERE: Watch the live broadcast at: https://www.honeywellaidc.com/
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS) provides products, software and connected solutions that improve productivity, workplace safety and asset performance for our customers across the globe. We deliver on this promise through industry-leading mobile devices, software, cloud technology and automation solutions, the broadest range of personal protective equipment and gas detection technology, and custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls. We also manufacture and sell a broad portfolio of footwear for work, play and outdoor activities, including XtraTufTM and Muck BootTMbrand footwear.
Honeywell (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes, and industry; turbochargers; and performance materials. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywell.com/newsroom.
Other Barcode blogs of interest:
- Bonded Logistics Celebrates 45th Anniversary
- JLT Mobile Computers to Showcase Vehicle-Mount Terminals at #LogiMAT
- Identiv Receives U.S. Federal Government APL Certification for Hirsch FICAM Solution
- Port Logistics Group Appoints New Senior Vice President of West Coast Operations
- Code Barcode Readers Certified by Verifone
- Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market 2017-2021