LOS ANGELES, Jan. 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Atom Tickets, the first-of-its-kind mobile movie ticketing platform, announced a partnership with Bow Tie Cinemas, the oldest theater circuit in North America, that will expand its availability in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Colorado, Maryland and Virginia. To celebrate the partnership, new Atom users will get $5 off their first order for a Bow Tie theater with the promo code BOWTIE.
Bow Tie joins an impressive list of Atom's growing theater partners that already includes Regal Cinemas, AMC Theatres, Arclight Cinemas, Landmark Cinemas of Canada, Studio Movie Grill and Emagine Entertainment. By the beginning of March 2017 all Bow Tie Cinema locations will be Atom-enabled.
Atom Tickets' steadfast expansion, which continues to surpass industry expectations, is fueled by its unparalleled service that makes movie experiences faster, easier and more social than ever. With the Bow Tie integration, Atom will see substantial growth particularly in the New York Tri-State region with the addition of 37 Bow Tie theaters and 212 screens in that area alone. Atom is revolutionizing the movie ticketing industry by helping theaters fill seats and maximize revenue with its user-friendly app that lets moviegoers buy tickets and invite friends with a few simple taps.
"We are looking forward to a successful partnership with Atom Tickets," states Ben Moss, CEO of Bow Tie Cinemas. "We expect that Atom's sleek and social media-savvy interface will be a great complement to Bow Tie Cinemas' top quality service and presentation, and that together we can further expand our already growing market share."
Other bar code news:
- 2D Bar Code Marketing Market Is Expected to Experience Immense Growth During 2016 - 2026
- Smart Label Market Will be Worth $16.12 Billion by 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market Worth 206.57 Billion USD by 2021
- Terso Solutions Leading Panel at HIMSS 2017 on the State of Healthcare and Inventory Automation Using RAIN RFID Solutions
- Smart Labels Market: U.S. Continues to be at the Forefront of Global Adoption
- A Prescribed Solution for Pet Obesity Integrating RFID in Multi-Pet Homes at NAVC Conference
- RFID: Technology, Applications, and Global Markets
- Afinia L301 Color Label Printer is Perfect for Home-Based Business Labeling
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews