ATLANTA (PRWEB) January 27, 2017
SMC³, the leading less than truckload data and solutions provider, announced today that Echo Global Logistics will become the first major technology provider to fully integrate into its SMC³ Platform, an innovative hub of LTL transportation technology solutions. Echo is a leading provider of technology-enabled, multimodal transportation management services.
By integrating into the SMC³ Platform, Echo will provide its clients with simplified pricing and the most up-to-date information to ensure real-time shipment visibility through a broad range of services that simplify transportation management.
SMC³’s execution and visibility APIs — delivered through the secure SMC³ cloud — offer shippers, 3PLs and other users unrivaled speed and computing power. These direct-to-carrier APIs include dispatch, status and imaging services. When they are combined with industrial-strength, analytical APIs like RateWare® XL and CarrierConnect® XL, the SMC³ Platform becomes a one-stop shop for transportation technology needs.
“Before partnering with SMC³, we examined a number of solutions currently in the market, not only looking for the best API capabilities but also weighing the long-term goals of the providers,” said Mark Redini, vice president of sourcing at Echo. “SMC³ has a unique blend of carrier-integrated APIs that offer real-time shipment communication, and industrial-strength pricing and transit analyses that will enhance our LTL offering and client experience. SMC³’s track record of innovation and commitment to adapting their platform to solve the needs of our evolving industry solidified our choice to partner with them.”
Other bar code news:
- Wireless Network Solutions Releases New Features to Innovative Technology Solution
- Globus Hypermarkets in Russia Introduces Scan & Go with NCR Technology for Faster Shopping
- Digital Supply Chain Company DSI Awarded Patent for Rapid Development Solution
- Ryder Logistics Expert to Present at Automotive Logistics Mexico Conference
- Top 5 Vendors in the 3PL Market in Japan from 2017 to 2021: Technavio
- Datablink Marks 10 Million Users Now Protected
- Embedded Systems Developer Zeidman Technologies Releases Free Version of SynthOS
- Study Finds RTLS Market Expected to Grow in Senior Living Facilities
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews