DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global RFID Sensors Market - Shift toward Smart Business Models will Generate Demand for Real-time Condition Monitoring" report to their offering.
As businesses worldwide are moving toward smart models with increased connectivity and cloud and IoT applications, the role of RFID and RFID sensors has become all the more important.
This market insight highlights the current application areas of RFID sensors across various vertical markets such as smart agriculture, smart manufacturing, and smart healthcare. In addition, it also highlights growth opportunities and future growth markets.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Dynamics-Drivers, Restraints, and Trends
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
- RFID Sensors-Application Areas
- RFID Sensors-IoT Applications
- RFID Sensors-IoT Applications: Key Growth Market Opportunities to Target
- RFID Sensors-Vertical Markets and Applications
- RFID Sensors-Smart Agriculture
- RFID Sensors-Smart Logistics
- RFID Sensors-Smart Healthcare
- RFID Sensors-Smart Manufacturing
- The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/54zlw6/global_rfid
Other Bar Code blogs that may interest you:
- Champion Healthcare Technologies Awarded Device Management Agreement with Premier Inc.
- Air Canada Cargo Deploys Piece-Level RFID Tracking
- #RFIDLive - Identiv Launches Tag on Metal Media Label for Global Library Applications
- Retail Sourcing and Procurement Market Worth 4.83 Billion USD by 2021
- Inventory Management Is About More Than Counting Boxes
- Polyonics Expands Line of Flame Retardant Barcode Labels with Seven New Colors
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews